Headbutt FC Official Thread

Got ya, hehe. Anyways, training break is over, anyone who doesn't post within the next 24 hours. Will. Die.

Yeah.......it was a good training with those robots :p Break over :eek: too much short ,anyway WC reporting :)

Where is Syl :confused: hmmmm.........he is becoming very inactive :p

If Syl doesn't post here I'll give him something much worse than death. That's right. I'll give someone the honour of taking penalties!

I would also like to know where the following are:
Lefty
Brett_Lee
tassie, who goes on and off more than the Australian Liberal Party
Our entire back line minus Zorax (and our goalies) - I can't say I know who half they are
Bilal
Vasand Kumar (not that I know what user he is)

If Syl doesn't post here I'll give him something much worse than death. That's right. I'll give someone the honour of taking penalties!

Right..... 24 hours has crossed and Syl stiil not have posted ;) give me the honour of taking penalties :cool:cough* cough* I m the highest poster also in HeadButt FC :p

Oh noooo you can't take my beloved penalties away.
Someone kidnapped me and left me for dead. But the true champ I am I made it back home just a few hours ago :)

Oh noooo you can't take my beloved penalties away.
Someone kidnapped me and left me for dead. But the true champ I am I made it back home just a few hours ago :)
Of course someone kidnapped you and left you for dead, you didn't post within the 24 hours. I can't believe Zor..., I mean whoever did this to you, didn't finish the job :(.

Welcome back Lefty, that wasn't quite 24 hours, but we need at least one person on the field to continue with the game so I won't have Zorax get you.

Yes! I survive. I couldn't quite post last night. I am lazy at the moment so can someone tell me when our next game is?

When Rhys makes a new thread. Our next game was meant to be about 3 weeks ago. I'll talk to him when he goes on MSN, I may have to do this round of games.

Of course someone kidnapped you and left you for dead, you didn't post within the 24 hours. I can't believe Zor..., I mean whoever did this to you, didn't finish the job :(.
I told you already, the 2-for-1 deal includes two people injured mortally, buried away and LEFT FOR DEAD. I never said that I would complete the job!

BTW: Just checked up on your missus. Her new pair of cement boots suit her well :cool:

Well, she was always stupid, but still, you'd better not mess up again or I'll call in some other friends for you. Let's not forget where your life insurance is going.

By the way I'd like to remind everyone that it's our democratic right to vote in this year's pc awards (that means vote for me). But seriously, get nominating.

Users who are viewing this thread