Headbutt FC Official Thread

Similar to last week, with a few changes for Syl and Duff out through suspension, but James and Phil are back on the bright side.

League Match 8

Headbutt FC - 0
International Warriors - 1

Match Result - We LOST:mad :mad

Another ****** result :mad:​

Last edited:
Well we have to keep battling, remember, it's not who wins on the scoreboard, it's who wins on the suspension board!

I wud say, we got more chances but we missed it! Tobie got around 4 golden chances in the end.. but all went wide from the goal. So need more training practice to maintain the perfection :)

Yes but let's all remember Duff for his great feat, of 3 yellows in a game. We will miss you Duff.

If we had played with MY teamsheet, which I ever so KINDLY provided for you, we would have won. :p

See my records , i used my formation and all ,twice and twice we have won :p

If we had played with MY teamsheet, which I ever so KINDLY provided for you, we would have won. :p
Yes, but it is my responsibility and I feel bad not doing it twice in a row, and as I've said before, we have two vice captains, Will and Syl, who are responsible for posting a teamsheet, even if it is an unchaged one, when I am away. That's not to say that I don't appreciate it, because I certainly do, but I don't want people to worry about the team when they don't have to.

Our thread is dying , we have bee infected by IW Virus :eek: emegency help needed

Got ya, hehe. Anyways, training break is over, anyone who doesn't post within the next 24 hours. Will. Die.

Users who are viewing this thread