Headbutt FC Official Thread

Awww. Draw was dissapointing.

I say we work on diving. More penalties = more goals, especially with the master of shots from the spot in our team!
Personally I am against diving and will not condone it in any way! Now that I've appeased the national board, win at all costs!

Shame to see you go, but seeing as we finally find a goal outside your weekly penalties I think we can survive.

Shame to see you go, but seeing as we finally find a goal outside your weekly penalties I think we can survive.

It has happend only once as far as i remember.. i.e in last match... We need to have alternatives.. May be Zorax shd get some goals... or wait... How about a new concept of Goal Keeper hitting a straight goal from other end :D

:eek:
I know I am evil, but I'm not that cruel!! :eek:
Maybe I'll just make them watch what Will NA does on his free time...

:eek:
I know I am evil, but I'm not that cruel!! :eek:
Maybe I'll just make them watch what Will NA does on his free time...

get busy with beautiful supermodels? why would anyone wanna watch me do that?

No one would. That's the point. I mean, the thought of you and male supermodels is enough to make anyone squirm and wish they were dead. No offence mate.

No one would. That's the point. I mean, the thought of you and male supermodels is enough to make anyone squirm and wish they were dead. No offence mate.

TBH. i wouldn't wanna watch that myself that is why I have a strict 'Female Supermodels Only' policy.

Okaaay, way too far right now, let's change the subject, as you may or may not know already, Lefty tipped off the WADA, so I want all the drugs hidden in his garage now (I would say in Zorax's mansion but the cops pretty much camp there every night, have daily random searches and just about every one of his maids works for them)

Users who are viewing this thread