Headbutt FC Official Thread

That Zorax life insurance comment got me thinking. Do we have dental?

So, I don't have to wear a mouth guard when headbutting?

So, I don't have to wear a mouth guard when headbutting?

No you dont have to wear :) use ur Teeth to bite opponents .Dean i think we should also have a Biting training along with HeadButting we can also bite with ur SHARK teeth :cool:

Hmmm .... then use guard if u have so much fear :mad: Dont think about ur teeth ,Just think how to bite ;)

No, I don't feel secure about our management. I don't believe they have our best interests in mind. :(

No, I don't feel secure about our management. I don't believe they have our best interests in mind. :(

I dont feel secure regarding financial matters after the responsibility has been give to Zorax :eek::(

We have 2 matches today :) every one get ready to score some ....... :cutit

Zorax doesn't do anything, he just thinks that he's doing it, the only person who knows what's on the contracts is my named partner, Danny Grant, who happens to be imaginary, but he assures me that we have dental cover, so don't worry.

Zorax doesn't do anything, he just thinks that he's doing it, the only person who knows what's on the contracts is my named partner, Danny Grant, who happens to be imaginary, but he assures me that we have dental cover, so don't worry.

What about those money that Zorax is taking care of :( one day we will find out that we have no money for our premium :p

Did you forget me Dean .......i am not in the lineup :eek:

Last edited:
What about those money that Zorax is taking care of :( one day we will find out that we have no money for our premium :p

Did you forget me Dean .......i am not in the lineup :eek:
Don't worry, that's all Monopoly money. I've put you in, I forgot about you, sorry!

Come on, let's have some talk. We have a red guy in our team now, he hasn't mentioned rigging it yet though!

Don't worry, that's all Monopoly money. I've put you in, I forgot about you, sorry!
Thought I'd pop in to mention that I am a gun at accessing Monopoly money. As soon as someone offers to be the banker, sit on their left (or right, depending where the $500s are) Don't offer to be the banker because it's too obvious that you're going to cheat if you're the banker and your win will be tainted.

Users who are viewing this thread