Highest Scores

More importantly we are only 4 days into April and I'd like to know what the hell the op Mitchs Johnson has got banned for after only being a member for 24 hours, has to be some kind of record?
:spy

He used a fake username and has been a troll before and has other usernames also, i was still surprised as he was annoying but so am i and i have not been banned yet.

----------

Ok my best score is 44 not out of 51 balls with Haddin. I ran out of partners and got a super wicket keeper catch off a spinner to remove Lyon. I was pissed.

Got a 53 of 103 balls in a shield match in career pro difficulty ! Man what a grind !

80 of 120ish balls, hardly any hitting involved.

Got 57 from 59 in career on pro. Started like a rocket, getting to 20 off 8 with some straight hitting off the spinner. Then came the grind. Plenty of 1's and 2's pushed into the gap at cover, with the occasional drive that beat mid-on for four. Got pics of my Big Wheel, will add later.

Got a few other decent scores. 37 off about 20 in a first class match, 35 off 45 in an ODI and slowly but surely turning all my innings of 0-5 into 10-20.

After a dismal start to batting where double figures seemed miles away, my highest now is 26 (27) T20 pro batting at #3 . I no longer feel like every ball is pure survival and can now construct an innings. Getting there slowly.

Update two days later and now have had a scores of 31,35 and 48. Interestingly, I have been having more success batting with an aggressive frame of mind. Skills are going up much quicker now.

46 of 20-odd as Mitchell Johnson... I was playing on amatuer against ENG. I was playing properly with my batsmen, but that wasnt working, so had a slogging dummy spit with MJ...

Yes, I am AWFUL at batting at this game :(

886824_836481943047449_300755476_o.png

Spin bowling fielders most of them on the off side with fast bowlers bowling to the leg side works well

Last edited:
I saw the video you put up on youtube of that century innings, tysonbennet. So cool to see you went on to make 120+.

I finally got a 65 off about 90 balls in a career 4 day game. I have had one other 45 and lots of 0's to 15's. Worst of all I run myself out on 65 cause they moved a fielder after I hit a 4 and i didnt realise lol.

62 in career mode and 121 in ODI. Yet to score a double. Takes too much concentration even for a hundred. :noway I was so comfortable in that hundred that i started thinking about the double when i mistimed a slower ball. :mad

49 is my top so far and wow I was so happy to get that. Previous best score was 8

Awesome T.Bennet

I got 59 off 62 and 52 off 44 both in One Dayers for the Vics in career mode.

For First Class my highest score still is only 39

T20's i hit 31 off 15 once...

One dayers for me is the easiest form to bat in, always gaps, first class is very tough.... but i have several scores in the 20's, 30's and 40's in all forms of the game....

it will get easier

am yet to play a 3rd season in career mode yet

ashes 2009 hint

remember in ashes 2009 when warnie talking about how bradman never really hit a 6? he always played the ground as he's been quoted so maybe this the way they want you to bat?

just think cause playing 2009 awaiting pc relase

:cheers

Best so far are 58/68 balls and 54/61 balls on pro in test matches. Had lot's of 40s and 30s,like other are saying my average score has gone up by double to about 20 from 10. Loving it.:D

Users who are viewing this thread