Highest Scores

^23 from 90! :eek: What the hell was Phil Jaques playing at?

quiney had 8 off 70 odd balls in a one dayer I played. Guess he was playing the rock while we collapsed. While a lot of players seem to be a bit slow in the one dayers I haven't seen any other terrible examples like that yet.

My first T20 match in career mode on pro, I scored 57 of about 45 balls and we chased down a target of 180 runs. My average currently stand of 27 for t20's.

Funny enough my highest score in first class is also 57. I seriously had to concentrate to get to that score. My average is only 12. First class cricket batting
is extremely hard.

scored my first 100 in career mode today,
100 off 78 first class
77 in one day cricket
and 50 in t20
finally starting to get the hang of batting in my 2nd career player currently averaging 45 in first class games after one season :D

scored my first 100 in career mode today,
100 off 78 first class
77 in one day cricket
and 50 in t20
finally starting to get the hang of batting in my 2nd career player currently averaging 45 in first class games after one season :D

Sounds good mate, did you start on pro?

Sounds good mate, did you start on pro?

yeah started on pro playing english county cricket been selected in australian 4 day for queensland. once i make aus im gonna decide whether i want to start a new on veteren.

yeah started on pro playing english county cricket been selected in australian 4 day for queensland. once i make aus im gonna decide whether i want to start a new on veteren.

I thought I heard difficulty increases with how well you play mate so not sure whether you'd need to.

Mind telling whether the English OD tournament is 40 or 50 overs and whether this is adjustable with the tournament editor :)?

Best of 87 with clarke of 106 balls, a great inns but i was lucky to get that high to be honest.

I thought I heard difficulty increases with how well you play mate so not sure whether you'd need to.

Mind telling whether the English OD tournament is 40 or 50 overs and whether this is adjustable with the tournament editor :)?

its 50 which i find strange and i havent tried changing it in tournament editor.

also i know the difficulty increase dependant on how well you play but it seems alittle unrealistic playing for australia or international when your 17 so id like to have to really work for it from the start.

I am in no means really good at this game just i try to bat like you would in real life so like defending/leaving/waiting for the bowler to bowl into my areas. i also found a way to make it alittle easier for myself. since its alot easier to go back from forward (since i bat in batting camera far) i chose a 160cm tall lefty batsmen at number 3, which ive found to partially fix the problem with bowlers bowling to much at leg stump, also being 160cm tall makes it alot easier to decide between going forward and back.

Really impressed with how the physical attributes of a bowler or batsmen affect gameplay

its 50 which i find strange and i havent tried changing it in tournament editor.

also i know the difficulty increase dependant on how well you play but it seems alittle unrealistic playing for australia or international when your 17 so id like to have to really work for it from the start.

I am in no means really good at this game just i try to bat like you would in real life so like defending/leaving/waiting for the bowler to bowl into my areas. i also found a way to make it alittle easier for myself. since its alot easier to go back from forward (since i bat in batting camera far) i chose a 160cm tall lefty batsmen at number 3, which ive found to partially fix the problem with bowlers bowling to much at leg stump, also being 160cm tall makes it alot easier to decide between going forward and back.

Really impressed with how the physical attributes of a bowler or batsmen affect gameplay

Sounds really good mate, cant wait to get it now :). English OD is changing back to 50 next season so assume that's why.

51 in OD with a 31.40 avg, 46 in T20 22avg. FC 33.

Funny thing I seen from a Scorecard with NZ vs Bangladesh in an ODI was Brendon McCullum and Ross Taylor bowling. :D

Playing as a bowling allrounder at 7 which is a bit of a disadvantage.

Made a 55* as the tail collapsed around me in a shield match
Made a 49 in T20.

I'm going to try and get selected for the Aus team in this career, and then post patch I'll start a batting career and see how well I can go.

I managed to get my average up from 12 to 16 yesterday in my second season in career mode on pro.

I increased my highest score in first class from 57 to 62 (after getting out LBW after edging the ball).

But getting your timing right is the most important.

Scoring constantly in the 20's and 30's now.

Users who are viewing this thread