Highest Scores

Picked up 8 wickets in my first career test. Bagged a golden duck to go with it.

Then picked up a five wicket haul in a pro40 career mode game, have saved the game got my batting to do.
I am a batting all rounder playing for Warwickshire.

Scored 84 off of 49 on pro difficulty playing as a batting all rounder for Victoria in a one day game, and got 40 off of 76 in a shield game

PRO Still 87 of 106 in a test match and 89 of 102 in a oneday game. Had two 50s in oneday games, one 50s in T20 and seven 50s in test. I have scored so many 40s i can not count.:(

981306_840820759280234_2280550361267280718_o.png

First Class Cricket isn't exacly my speed, but I should be more careful next time :D

career mode batting

In career mode on pro in my first season
1st game 61,5
2nd game 0,68

It's all in the concentration and reading the field all my runs was scored at 90% strike rate play the gaps use your footwork function to turn a ball wide of off stump in to the leg side be creative!

Level : Pro
Batting Position : 5th( 3 down )
Highest Score : 123 from 51 balls. This was my first century as well, after playing around 150 innings overall with this game. :p

My_Highest_Score.jpg

:)

After a very brief 5 over game for my first match, I played a t20. Yes, it's on amateur, but I'm still proud of it nonetheless :D

Attachments

• IMAG2553.jpg
    IMAG2553.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 42
On my second career game (mucking around until the patch), this one a bowler, I got 53 off 18 on debut. Have barely got a run since.

In the t20 World Cup I got 140 off 40 with Alex Hales. Only when I started bowling did I realise that it was amateur, not pro :mad. I was starting to think pro was too easy for me (it's definitely not).

Scored 72 (38) in T20 match on Pro. My 5th match. Once the batsman is in scoring becomes easier. Had 3 ducks and 13 in my previous games

Best score is 76 (73) with peter Fulton in a test. At least 24 of those came off the legs where the bowler stayed on that line with no fielders there. A few cracking cover drives though.

I also what the biggest sixes people have hit are. Hit a 123m six with guptill last night charging a quick bowler. Baseball shot over long off. Wish I could have saved the replay as my previous best was about 109

I just played this game online haha :/

He was ahh, good..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread