Highest Scores

224* in pro40

200 in 4 day match

Using career player on pro difficulty.

In casual I currently have a batsman 103* in a test I'm playing with my real life team, that's my first century.

In career my best is 77 (30) in first class - they kept setting abysmal fields I could hit straight over. Eventually they suckered me in and I holed out to a brilliant diving catch running backwards at fine leg.

Best in ODIs is 62 (52) which I got last night. Annoyed that I had a rush of blood and was caught on the deep extra cover boundary, I'd played really well to that point just putting away the bad ball.

In career mode just grabbed a 131 in a 50 over match for qld. Am opener and are currently not out after 37 overs.

58 off 61. Other than that, 4,4,0,4,8. I like the number 4.
Seriously, batting is to hard for me! Just cant get the line and length right!!

VkxC9ku7JcVZB0OXYnS96LTBh1hLM9PTltWTDg7DKGA

Just done this in my first IPL match post patch. It's taught me how to bat! On pro btw, unlike the 200+ which I thought was on pro... #amateurhour

Before the patch i could barely score 30 in career mode, After being told patch requires a restart so fiddled around with the tour mode and got the nitty gritty of batting. Now after installing the patch stated my career as a pure batsman with Sussex with my national inclination towards India, So basically I have nailed batting with my scores being 117 and 104 in first class matches. Also these scores were made with out saving it. Balls faced 640 Runs=567 Avg:25.6. With 5 maximums to boot highest being (91m). Most of the times getting out because of my impatience and my ridiculous urge to square cut the ball mainly driven to have been scored all around the ground and when shown on the big wheels it feels fulfilling. Batting requires ridiculous amount of unwavering concentration. Loving every bit.

P.S sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
79 off 129 deliveries with Michael Carberry in a Test match on PRO difficulty. I was so annoyed with myself when I got out that I flung my controller across the floor.

Just got my first double ton 203* in my 18 innings and guess what I saved the game, shut down the xbox come back 2 hours later only to find my career has disappeared cant continue. What the hell happened can anyone explain? That double had just raised my average to 38 in FC matches and was averaging superb 60 in ODs and 48 in T20s. Cant start all over again it was too much effort all gone now.

Just got my first double ton 203* in my 18 innings and guess what I saved the game, shut down the xbox come back 2 hours later only to find my career has disappeared cant continue. What the hell happened can anyone explain? That double had just raised my average to 38 in FC matches and was averaging superb 60 in ODs and 48 in T20s. Cant start all over again it was too much effort all gone now.

Or maybe you were just dreaming ;)

Did you, or someone using the console, delete any game related files or saves?

Users who are viewing this thread