Highest Scores

Anyone playing on pro please share some tips for scoring I can't make 30 by an individual on pro difficulty in a casual match.. I dread to misjudge the short, full, good length ball and also can't judge eoff or leg stump in a split second :mad

Got my highest career score of 40. Was playing well trying to save a first class match but eager to score 50 before I had to go out and missed a sweep to get bowled. Next game I'm sure!

High score is 75

Starting to finally get a consistent score above the 30 mark. Nerve racking when you creep up on the 50 mark.

in one game, i got 102 off 105 in the 1st innings then 104* off of far less (70 or 80 odd) in the 2nd innings in a 4 day game vs TAS.

I tend to play off th back foot for the opening bowlers, then off the front foot against everyone else... score mainly through backward square leg... only have one shot against the spinners, and thats the sweep. i dont block as its a waste of a ball hehehe

Anyone playing on pro please share some tips for scoring I can't make 30 by an individual on pro difficulty in a casual match.. I dread to misjudge the short, full, good length ball and also can't judge eoff or leg stump in a split second :mad

you have find your own style. Go play the practice matches and try to find a balance which works well for you. Try to take the guard on middle and off stump and see if you are able to play freely on legside or take a guard on leg stump and open yourself to play through the off-side.

Try this formula it really works for me and I end up scoring all around the ground. Start playing only on the leg side until they pack it and then look for the next gap that has opened. Play there until it is plugged and so it continues. The AI tend to follow the ball thus opening gaps all the time. The plus side is you are always playing in a gap and even when mistimed you don't get caught.

So how do you judge fronfoot / backfoot?

I am always ready to play on front foot.

9 times out of 10 AI will give you deliveries you can hit using the front foot, even it is a little short as long as you time the shot it will be fine on the front foot.

For the start just look for a gap and wait for the bowler to bowl there and crack it for 4 and once you get to 15 the field should get 3 slips and a gully so it will open up!

So how do you judge fronfoot / backfoot?

If I'm looking to cut or hit it on the leg side I'm waiting on the front foot but if I'm looking to drive through the off side against quicks I'm on the back foot. It just gives you a little bit more time to time it better.

Anyone here so far played 50 overs of odi on pro?

yes and my best score is 324 all out of 45.3 and 50 overs 9 for 294. I find oneday games easy. Tests are harder with a average of 35 to my best 46 overs and scores of 220 to my best of 289. I am getting better each day, learn the fields and block when you are not sure. very easy to get out in this game.;)

First Championship game of my second season scored 97. Previous best was 47 in a pro40 game in season 1.
Feel like i'm improving slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread