Highest Scores

Scored my first century on DBC14 :cheers

OVzMkRa.jpg

Finished on 116 not out :)

I scored 121 with Peter Kirsten for South Africa vs Pakistan in 92 world cup on pro, and 149 with Richie Richardson vs Australia 1995 Test series on veteran.

I have only played in career mode really my top score is around 160 off around 60 balls iirc. Was the second innings of a new career but alas I deleted it. For some reason I'm always starting a new career.

Got 344* in a custom competition, only on amateur though but not bad for a 50 over game

I have two saves. One as an opening batsman, and another as a fast bowler who comes in at number 9.

Surprisingly my highest in the 4 day game was with my bowler, I can regularly get 30-45 with him as they allow me to play my leg glance for 4 until they realize they shouldn't be letting me do that and place a fielder.

With my batsman however;

50 Over: 23
T20: 43
4 Day: 38

Slowly slowly getting there. I feel great in T-20's. It seems much more forgiving when it comes to batting and bowlers generally bowl good length for front foot drives, on my 43 I got ran out too by my player dawdling near the crease!

The 4 day games just annoy me though. It seems incredibly unforgiving compared.

161 was my highest Score unfortunately I am unable to get even close to that score ever again, nearest again was 130. on Pro.

Attachments

• FC.jpg
    FC.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread