Highest Scores

I have a habit of restarting my career after a bad run of results. I play as an opening batter. Don't know why I do it, I should just stick one out. The last attempt I started my career with my best score of 137. Followed quickly by 5 further batting attempts with a top score of 17. Another restart. Love this game but boy it's easy to hate equally. :D

I have a habit of restarting my career after a bad run of results. I play as an opening batter. Don't know why I do it, I should just stick one out. The last attempt I started my career with my best score of 137. Followed quickly by 5 further batting attempts with a top score of 17. Another restart. Love this game but boy it's easy to hate equally. :D

If you intend to average 100 throughout your career, it's extremely unlikely to happen and you will never complete a career.

28 in Career Mode First Class
11 in Lis A
:facepalm

wooo..

I just scored 95 against Sussex. I'm playing for Derbyshire as a bowling allrounder....

scored 83 runs out of 95 on leg side.

Missed the 100 :(

My highest batting score is 124 in first class , 51(24) in t20

Best score on PS3 is 155 on pro and total 468, i average about 250.

On PC best so far is 111 and total 305, i average about 160.

Cracked 217 in an ODI match as opening batsman on Pro difficulty.

Maybe they lowered the difficulty for people like me but it feels amazing once I get my eye in

223 off 170 balls in a first class game... :D
Yet to score a century though :lol
70 highest in List-A... While 53 highest in T20s...
On Pro difficulty... In the first season of my career... PS3...

Last edited:
Career season 1 (Batsman)

F.C. - 73
List A - 77
T20 - 85

And I seem to ALWAYS be dismissed for 41. Always 41.

Match type=T10
Difficulty=Pro
High score=38 :lol

In Rookie and Amateur I scored 100's as individual batsmen but Pro-my 2nd game now-not able to score even 10:(
Somebody help me!

Users who are viewing this thread