highest AI batting v User Bowling score you've seen (*Not* Simulated)

I can't figure out whether folks really have a reading & comprehension problem or they are doing it on purpose.

I think the second one...;)

Its actually a little frustrating we come here expecting someone to share their AI scores against them but end up watching a post containing Simulated one...:(

I think the second one...;)

Its actually a little frustrating we come here expecting someone to share their AI scores against them but end up watching a post containing Simulated one...:(

Sorry I'm kinda a noob. So the highest score I've seen with me bowling is around 120

My only hope when I created this thread was to see if there was any possible situation in which the AI batted competitively. E.g. maybe when playing on Legend for a weak team against a very strong AI team in an ODI, we can see the AI batting well or something. But sadly that appears not to be the case. We console owners will just have to wait for patch 2

My only hope when I created this thread was to see if there was any possible situation in which the AI batted competitively. E.g. maybe when playing on Legend for a weak team against a very strong AI team in an ODI, we can see the AI batting well or something. But sadly that appears not to be the case. We console owners will just have to wait for patch 2

Shouldn't be long now.

Okey, when I read this thread title it jiggled loose a gem in my memory which I had kept to myself up until now:

County game, simulating the ai innings, they stumble to 150 or so for 9 and then put up a 450 10th wicket partnership...we lost..horribly

Okey, when I read this thread title it jiggled loose a gem in my memory which I had kept to myself up until now:

County game, simulating the ai innings, they stumble to 150 or so for 9 and then put up a 450 10th wicket partnership...we lost..horribly

:facepalm

My post obeyed the thread title, I think. I see now that there were some stipulations in the first post my lazyness managed to circumvent.

I apologise so sincerely that you had to go through the agonising pain and extra effort to issue an official face palm towards me. Im certain you are not the type that has the time to hang around in such forums waiting for opportunities to tell people off...that would be sad, and you're not; you're important.

Any further posts regarding 'simulated innings' will be deleted. The thread now clearly states (*not* simulated) so there are no excuses, Thanks.

ai seems to be getting crazy amounts of runs for me in test mode. like 400-600 most games, and their strike rates are like a one day....

This doesn't deserve a new thread and is related to the op but are people having similar problems (not simulating) with ai partners? The ai has never put up a single 50 batting with me in 200 odd games. The only decent scores they have made have been before I came in (ie might have been on 100 before I came in).
I think the highest was a well measured (not) 25 ball 40 from Ross Taylor coming when I came in at 20/3 in an odi

Last edited:
Any further posts regarding 'simulated innings' will be deleted. The thread now clearly states (*not* simulated) so there are no excuses, Thanks.

To add to this; I'd recommend reporting the posts rather than replying to them, since that guarantees that a mod sees it and we can delete it before another "we mean USER SCORES" derail starts.

Cheers!!!

west indies rebel xi just smashed me (barbarians) for 584/6 declared in 101 overs

Everton Mattis (no 3) got 190, David Murray (no 7) 203* and something Parry got 60-odd* at number 8.

in reply, i have also lost 6 wickets... for 90 off 20 overs :(

legend level, 4 day game. next one might be Pro.

In these 101 overs you bowled how many edges to slip did you get?

Users who are viewing this thread