Highest Scores

first_fifty.jpg

This is my first fifty and what I have done is,in some overs where wont be any fielder in mid off and on then I will slog and get maximum runs, next spinners and its not that difficult now for me they are easy to play ,wait for the ball and let it pitch and hit it.you can reach fifty easily

quiney had 8 off 70 odd balls in a one dayer I played. Guess he was playing the rock while we collapsed. While a lot of players seem to be a bit slow in the one dayers I haven't seen any other terrible examples like that yet.

That must be due to linkage problem in career mode when you replace the teams. Should be fixed in the patch though. I've faced a similar situation when in a 4 day game for mumbai, Zaheer came at number 8 and started smacking bowlers everywhere.

amateur difficulty i got 260 all out off 19 overs in a T20, including 150 off 47 for Niall O'Brien.

my previous best was 53 all out in a 4 day first class match!

I've finally mustered a good score in a Test, 344 with Doolan getting a century. Heading back in to bad with a 170 odd lead, hoping to stretch the lead to at least 300+ now. Previous best was 201 though and before that 150, so I'm not going to get too ahead of myself with that target.

Made it past the 300 lead, 6 wickets in hand with a batsmen in the 50s and another just shy of 30 at the crease. I should be able to finally punish the AI bowling and give them a mammoth target to chase.

first_fifty.jpg

This is my first fifty and what I have done is,in some overs where wont be any fielder in mid off and on then I will slog and get maximum runs, next spinners and its not that difficult now for me they are easy to play ,wait for the ball and let it pitch and hit it.you can reach fifty easily

That says you lead by 51 but you have 55 runs on the board?

That says you lead by 51 but you have 55 runs on the board?

Yeah, what's that about? If the score is 55/0 then it should be a lead of 55?!

Also, the total scored by the batsmen is 53, yet the bowlers figures combined only come to 51? If there was another bowler used surely it would show them as well?

Yeah, what's that about? If the score is 55/0 then it should be a lead of 55?!

Also, the total scored by the batsmen is 53, yet the bowlers figures combined only come to 51? If there was another bowler used surely it would show them as well?

Think the 4 byes explains that, but it doesn't explain why the lead is only 51.

Think the 4 byes explains that, but it doesn't explain why the lead is only 51.

Not sure what byes have got to do with it? If the batsmen between them have scored 53 runs (off the bat) then they must have scored those 53 runs off the bowlers, therefore the bowlers figures should show at least 53 runs against them (with no balls and wides on top of this). It shows 51 run against the bowlers...where are the extra two runs (scored off the bat) accounted for?

But yes, why does it show a lead of 51 when the score is 55?

Or have my brain cells departed my head for a day?!

As a batting all rounder at number 7, i managed 65 off 56 as i batted with the tail.

My player is batting all-rounder and, now in 2nd year of career.
He looks lot more composed and settled now. My batting averages scks like 22, but I got my first century today in test, yayy. Made 112 and got out. :)

My highest score so far is 68 from 122 on Amatuer :)

Users who are viewing this thread