Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
107179.jpg

D

Dutch

25ponting.jpg

Thought I would do I delve in the bag as well. Click for larger picture.This is Ricky Ponting looking on in disbelief as somebody runs of with his tube of "Bonjela". Unfortunately it was one of the few things he managed to catch this series, and a spokesman for Mr Ponting could not confirm that he had been approached to star in a campaign for the Herpes Awareness Association. When asked further on the matter Mr Ponting replied; "Read My Lips!" :D

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
One of these days Hooper will understand that it's not the stats we love him for.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't normally bring up stats, just when its Fred and people mention legendary I have to bring them out..

Examples of legends: Warne, McGrath, Gilchrist
Examples of non-legends: Fred Flintoff, Stuart Broad, Andrew Strauss (could become?)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Tell that to someone who cares. Anyone who pisses in the Primeministers flowerbed is a legend in my eyes.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Look at it this way, when Fred lost the Ashes, nobody started threads hailing the importance of beating the indomitable Lancastrian. Stuff like this is only an homage to Ponting. :laugh

Warch El

School Cricketer
My highlight of the series still remains the last wicket stand at Cardiff. Could hardly watch.

Although when Haddin went on Sunday I finally allowed myself believe which lead to the outbrust of some much pent up emotion

Users who are viewing this thread