Highlights of the 2009 Ashes

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Yeah, real legendary... 5 hundreds and 3 five fers from 79 tests is real legendary. :sarcasm

evo, statsman is back at it again!

Hmm......

Cricketman, that is one epic picture. Good find.

Another:

Andrew-Strauss-Jonathan-Trott-Graeme-Swann-As_2351704.jpg

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The highlight for me was the period between 5.40pm and 6.40pm on July 12th. I was close to having a heart attack.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My favourite ashes2009 movement.

Attachments

• 105885.jpg
    105885.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 107321.jpg
    107321.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 106691.jpg
    106691.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 23

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Lovelly photo.:p
It did surprise me at how emotionless Monty was after that.
It suprised me to but to be honest he did a great job to save first test they deserved that.Anyone remember first match last innings when monty came to bat and first ball he played stylishlly it was so so funny.:laugh

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
As the fallout of the series starts, use this thread to post your favourite moments and passages of play of the recent Ashes series. Which by the way, England won. Not Australia.

Anyway this is without a doubt my favourite moment;

I might be mistaken, but I'm sure I saw one of the Aussies take off their loser's medal as soon as they stepped off the podium, much like Bayern players did in '99 in the CL Final!

As for my favourite moments? Freddy blowing the Aussies away in the morning session at Lords - you know the one I mean!

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Yeah, real legendary... 5 hundreds and 3 five fers from 79 tests is real legendary. :sarcasm

As one of the Sky Sports guys (Nasser, I think) was saying, it's not about stats, it's about how many matches you won for your country and Freddie won plenty of 'em!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
As one of the Sky Sports guys (Nasser, I think) was saying, it's not about stats, it's about how many matches you won for your country and Freddie won plenty of 'em!

I can count about 2, and they all happened in 2005...

Aditya

ICC Board Member

I dont think you can say it plenty.What i remember is comment of atherton saying flintoff is nothing more then a second hand car before second test.In second test he took 5 wicket's so you can say he won that match for his team but you can't say that he has won plenty for his team his record proves it perhaps i am not saying he is bad or what.My point is that he has won some matches for his team not many/plenty.

Users who are viewing this thread