HMV has started to ship pre-orders

apparently dutchad is getting a ps3 this week. There is banter to be had

It took me about 4 different credit cards to order the game from HMV, but I finally did it.

I used 2 different Visa cards, a Mastercard, and finally an American Express card to get HMV to accept a card and let me place the order. Just about ridiculous...

Yes, the game you buy from the UK will work here, there is no other version of the game other than the one that will work here.

As soon as anyone in the US receives their copy will you post and let us know. I think the 1st few should arrive Monday.

HMV

I know there is a thread for this but has anyone recieved there copy of ic2010 from hmv? I ordered mine on 16th and it said that it had been shipped then, but hasn't come yet. The postman has given the post today and it didnt come today........feel so annoyed about this....to anyone that also received it via HMV, how many days did it take?

Last edited by a moderator:
I no there is a thread for this but has anyone recieved there copy of ic2010 from hmv, i ordered mine on 16th and it said that it had been completely shipped than bt hasnt come yet, post man has given the post today and it didnt come today........feel so annoyed abt this....to anyone that got it from hmv hw many days did it take?
What country are you in...

I no there is a thread for this but has anyone recieved there copy of ic2010 from hmv, i ordered mine on 16th and it said that it had been completely shipped than bt hasnt come yet, post man has given the post today and it didnt come today........feel so annoyed abt this....to anyone that got it from hmv hw many days did it take?

You know what annoys me? When someone says "I no" instead of "I know". It just pisses me off. What do you think, Mark? Dutch? Anyone who cares?

You know what annoys me? When someone says "I no" instead of "I know". It just pisses me off. What do you think, Mark? Dutch? Anyone who cares?

I care! A reminder to everyone that the forum rules call for a reasonable and proper use of the English language and forbids text speak. Please comply. It takes a couple of seconds to re-read your post and correct any mistakes before hitting the send button.

I know there is a thread for this but has anyone recieved there copy of ic2010 from hmv? I ordered mine on 16th and it said that it had been shipped then, but hasn't come yet. The postman has given the post today and it didnt come today........feel so annoyed about this....to anyone that also received it via HMV, how many days did it take?

Im in the UK and I ordered the game before you but I still haven't received mine. I'll probably phone them up.

sorry for using text language earlier will not happen again, yes i live in the UK, i rang them up today and they said that my game left there warehouse on the 16th and it is know with royal mail but people from shopto are getting their games the next day and with hmv its now been 2 days and i dought it will come by the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread