How are you doing in Cricket Coach 2009?

Same, I wan't it for the domestic seasons, but as you say - why pay 40 bucks for a game which doesn't work properly? I will spend my 40 bucks on ICC09.

Hasn't it been fixed. The version I'm playing has no problems what so ever.

I am really itching to buy it, but am not going to pay $40 bucks for something that knowingly has errors, and crashes.

The crashes are being knocked on the head every day. By the Ashes, I think the only problems will be the database, which really needs to be somewhat of a community effort to sort out.

I think for what you get, the price is pretty good.

You pay exactly the same for ICC2009 (No offence to them, I love the ICC series and play it myself) and you get 1 league (English County Championship), and you get the International stage.

There are still some problems, there's one with a few saved games, but we're working to try to get rid of these problems.

The crashes are being knocked on the head every day. By the Ashes, I think the only problems will be the database, which really needs to be somewhat of a community effort to sort out.

I think for what you get, the price is pretty good.

You pay exactly the same for ICC2009 (No offence to them, I love the ICC series and play it myself) and you get 1 league (English County Championship), and you get the International stage.

There are still some problems, there's one with a few saved games, but we're working to try to get rid of these problems.

Yeah I'm loving this game. I'm not really the biggest game freak but this game is really good. It's so good to be able to play the NZ domestic comp.

Yeah I'm loving this game. I'm not really the biggest game freak but this game is really good. It's so good to be able to play the NZ domestic comp.

Hows the domestic database?

Is it close, or need working on?

Hows the domestic database?

Is it close, or need working on?

A little bit of working on, but yeah it's pretty solid. I've already noticed Franklin isn't an all-rounder.

Well hold tight, as we might need a bit of help with the domestic side of things so we might be calling on a few people to get involved :)

A little bit of working on, but yeah it's pretty solid. I've already noticed Franklin isn't an all-rounder.

With that it seems that some people change from being an allrounder to just a bowler and back again. It's happened with Vettori, Southee, Martin (Bruce), and Scott. I've also seen Michael Mason classed as an allrounder :S

So those who downloaded the trial with the first version which crashed every game, will we get a chance to download it again?

So those who downloaded the trial with the first version which crashed every game, will we get a chance to download it again?

We're working with elicense (the people who grant you the trial) to see if we can get a second chance, its looking hopeful at this moment in time.

Same, I wan't it for the domestic seasons, but as you say - why pay 40 bucks for a game which doesn't work properly? I will spend my 40 bucks on ICC09.

It would be a shame if you bought ICC over this.

The initial bugs from CC 09 have been all but fixed and with each new patch it is steadily becoming the perfect cricket management game. In three or four months it's going to eclipse ICC so badly that it won't even be funny.

Just finished the 20/20 world cup with New Zealand, finished as runner up. What I like about this game is the ability for players to hit 4-5 sixes a game. On ICC you hit two MAX in a 20/20 game. Best innings for me was Ryder with 89 off 51 balls.

Just finished the 20/20 world cup with New Zealand, finished as runner up. What I like about this game is the ability for players to hit 4-5 sixes a game. On ICC you hit two MAX in a 20/20 game. Best innings for me was Ryder with 89 off 51 balls.

I think the OD match engine is a bit more realistic as far as boundaries go, but we still have work to do on it!!

Its a very difficult job to get a balanced engine in all forms of cricket because the game changes so very much!

Really enjoy hearing people are enjoying the game! Makes the time we spend worthwhile!

Users who are viewing this thread