How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Yep. 200*... followed by 32, 4, 0 and 4.

hedger_14 added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

OMG. 302. btw, where are you guys batting O'Brien. My current lineup is:

1. James Smith
2. Dan Harris
3. Michael Klinger
4. Callum Ferguson
5. Cameron Borgas
6. Dan Christian
7. Graham Manou+
8. Aaron O'Brien/Dan Cullen
9. Peter George
10. Jake Haberfield
11. Ben Edmondson (FC)/Shaun Tait (OD)

Smith
Cooper
Klinger
Ferguson
Blizzard/Borgas
O'Brien
Norris +
Christian
Bailey/Edmondson/Weeks
George
Cassell

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

O'Brien does great as a pinch hitter in OD games for me.

Well normally I use Christian as a batting all-rounder. I also just bowled Victoria out for 255 in a FC match to take first innings points after 4 wickets from both O'Brien (4/47) and George (4/83) after Klinger hit a century in our first innings along with a 50 from Christian.

hedger_14 added 6 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I lost by 2 wickets to Victoria in the end. O'Brien did really well scoring 86* in the second innings as well as taking 7 wickets in the match.

hedger_14 added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Beat Queensland in a OD match :D

Bowled them out for 134, George taking 3/23, Tait taking 3/37 and O'Brien taking 2/13 off 9 over's.

Chased it down easilly, Blizzard scoring 73 off 74 and Klinger finishing on 47* as I won by 8 wickets.

hedger_14 added 15 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Peter George is heaps good. His statistics for the season so far:

FC - 6 matches - 168 runs @ 18.67 - 32 wickets @ 18.50 - 2 5wi
OD - 5 matches - 11 wickets @ 15.27

My best FC batsman this season so far has been either Christian, O'Brien or Klinger who all are averaging over 30.

My best FC bowler is Peter George

My best OD batsman is Klinger who has scored 190 runs @ 47.5 in 5 matches

My best OD bowlers have been Peter George and Christian who have both taken 11 wickets at 15.27 and 21.36 respectively.

Here's my SA squad for season six:

2nd Team averages show you more than FC averages IMO, which is why I've shown them.

J Smith is much better than his 2nd Team average suggests, he's normally a FC regular, but plays second team when he's out of form, hence why his averages is so low.

The bowler at the bottom has been the first regen since the contracts page before season one, so I'm expecting some pretty big things from him if I keep a technique training on him for the next eight or so years.

season6sasquadpng.png

How did you get that screen to only show players that are in your squad? Also, is the squad size based on the number of Australian contracts you have?

At the top you can click the across arrow to selected squad, and then click it again to all players.

Your squad size is 19 + how many AUS contracts you have.

E.g. With NSW's you have like a squad size of 28 or something.

Well he's played in every OD and T20 match for the past five years.
He's very inconsistent, one game he'll go for over 60 with only one wicket, while the next match he'll take three for like 40.
He's never played for Australia since ICC 2010 began though.

Us three should do one of those things where we pick the same team and see who does the best with them, like blake(I think?) does sometimes.

What? For each game. That should be fun. But what if a player is injured?

hedger_14 added 7 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

I managed to score 241 against Victoria in a One Day game, Shaun Tait scoring 24* with Cooper making 58 and Manou making 50.

hedger_14 added 19 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Just saved the match by scoring 457/3 in my second innings. Klinger scored 210* while Ferguson also hit 176*. I was bowled out for 271 in my first innings in reply to their 486 and after following on, I batted really well, Cooper also contributing with a 50.

hedger_14 added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Just finished last in the T20's, only defeating QLD. Batted shockingly, which was what I expected as I was skipping each game.

We choose the same team. From there squad decisions and everything are all our own choice. We play each match, and then post here kinda like a shortened story entry on how we did. Once one person has posted the first match, the other two post their first match. Once the first match is over, then we all play the second match. Doesn't have to be at the same time, but we progress at the same speed. Playing XIs can be whatever you want.

Chewie added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

I think they posted it in the story forum but it's not in there because it was a while ago/it was inactive.

Yeah, I'd be up for that.

I just finished SECOND in the OD competition, and 4th in the T20 competition (without any overseas players)!!! :happy
Into season seven now, and I didn't get more ****en regens, seven seasons in and I've only had one since the original regens at the beginning, wtf!!!

What team should we use? Australian or English or International?

Users who are viewing this thread