How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Well might finish up playing with somerset, might try notts or middlesex

Just got to my 2nd season (yes I never could play it for long enough to get past a laod of seasons) with Somerset. Haven't started the new season but got promoted in both competitions, coming 2nd in both. Foolishly I left Cullen in my side as well as White so couldn't get any overseas players! Bidded long and hard for Jimmy Anderson who was lying around. It ended up with like 10 sides bidding for him and Essex won the battle. Signed Michael Vaughan and Ryan Ten doeschate though. Will keep you posted on how the signings do...

My 2009 Lancs team
The Bolded ones are bowlers

1.Key
2.Atkin(regen?)
3.Kallis(Soth Africa)
4.Rana(India)
5.Coetzer
6.Flintoff
7.Crawley(keeper)
8.Mahmood
9.Smith(opener)
10.Panesar
11.Wilkes(regen+opener)

i had kallis and flitoff in my lanc team around that time.
also had a regen called coddington who was a allrounder fast bowler and 'very aggressive' batsman. i had a keeper opeing batsman (cant remember which) so i had reconised batsman till number 9! flintoff was my number 9 batsman! it was prob my best ever batting line up. kallis is great

here

check these for results

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    497 KB · Views: 13
  • Doc2.doc
    496.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Doc3.doc
    496 KB · Views: 5
Almost Half of my 2011 season ( as Surrey ) has finished -

CC : Being the Champs in 2010, this season I am sitting pretty at the top of the table after the first round of matches

637g93n.jpg

CT : Finished 2nd :( behind Sussex

6fhsn81.jpg

T20 : Quarter final agst. Warwicks coming up.

On my first season as Lancashire, been without Mahmood, Anderson and Flintoff for most of the season.

I'm in the Semis of the T20 Cup, 3rd in the County Champ, 1st in Pro League after one game, but had a terrible One Dayer season, finishing 8th in the table.

Murali is truely a bowling god, has a average of like 9.00 with the ball in 20-20. Average of around 18 for FC and 15 for One dayers.

My Northamptonshire team 2007 Bat=4 Bowl=2
1.R White
2.B Shafayat
3.N Dexter
4.D Sales(captin)
5.R Irani
6.L Klusener
7.A White(Ireland)
8.M Wessels(keeper)
9.R Johnson(opener)
10.M Panesar(England)
11.B Hutchinson(regen + opener)

Gave up on Northamptonshire and started as Hants.
Average salary=40 318
1.Carberry
2.Adams
3.Pietersen(England)
4.Compton
5.Crawley(captin)
6.Pothas(keeper)
7.O'brien(Ireland)
8.Lamb
9.Warne(Australia)
10.Tremlett(opener)
11.Clark(opener + Australia)

Last edited:
type your incredible figures (bat and bowl)

I just played against zimbabwe and i was admittadely struggling in a test game!! i was trying to get wickets and the pitch was very poor for batting!! my seamers weren't dong a great job so i thought i might aswell try the spin attack(monty and pieterson). at this point they were approximately 357/1after 30ish overs!! So monty started and got a maiden!! And at this point i wondered if the whole pieterson thing would work. In his 1st over he took 2 wickets and went on to take 8!! he made only 10 with the bat but this was fantastic bowling!! I will show u a screenie of this magnifisant final day and i eventually drew the match

lol i know yer jaztheman!! it was just a disaster oin my middle order!! an amazing innings mate!! dalrymple does nothing for me with england! lol!! did u win!!

Users who are viewing this thread