How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Indias Awesome Inning Against Zimbabwe

Smashing 1599 Runs :hpraise

1599inningsmq3.jpg

Ownage.png

Continued my Surrey season today, first season and its going really well. Unbeaten in the first 3 CC games and the first 3 FP trophy games. This win against Gloucestershire was awesome. Prepared the pitch for Kumble and Salisbury and won the toss and batted first. Got maximum batting points with ease, fantastic innings from Newman and Butcher. Then the quicks got early breakthroughs and i won by the first session of the 4th day. 5 hr rain delay aswell.

2011 Season - Won the Twenty20 Cup

In fact my team Surrey had won the T20 previously in 2008 season. After that got knocked out in Qtr. finals and in the first round in the next 2 seasons respectively.

aebl13.gif

Kent at one stage had started off well with 72/2 after 8 overs. R.Key was on 40 off 23 balls. But the spin duo of Sunny-Ferley conceeded just 34 in the next 6 overs and then they just collapsed.

Finished my 2011 season ( as Surrey ). Won the T20 Cup and retained the County Championship :cheers

sw2xjl.jpg

Here's my performance over the past seasons -

5bpnns.jpg

Congrats all on great times atm. I am doing well with my Lncashire team as I won my first game of the season(3rd or 4th) by an innings and 3 runs as Farnando(think) got a 9fer on his debut. Some great batting too. A nice start as I go for at least a double.

25th september 2009 season summary:

Cricket2007-10-0711-39-50-01.jpg

Fantastic season but missed quite a few FC games due to England so no big high score:( Most runs in a season by T'eschate of Essex was amazing as he was rubbish when I was Essex. ;) The we get to the bowling side and no real amazing bowling performance but in the highest wickets James Anderson was inspirational. :D I came third in my group in the Challenge Trophy and was knocked out by NRR, so might of done the quadruple otherwise. With England I had a fabulous year beating New Zealand 1-0 in test in England then losing 2-1 in the ODI's. Again in England this time was Australia and I beat them 3-2 in the Tests and 4-1 in the ODI's!!! I stilll have two winter tours to play against Zimbabwe(2 tests,3 ODI) and Pakistan(3 tests,5 ODI) both away.

Will report later on how I did in the series/tours. :onpc

Users who are viewing this thread