How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Yeah, but I'll get over it :) I have picked five Kent players in my squad, and three are in the team. I've played one test so far against South Africa.

Key broke his arm on the first ball of the second innings, and now he's out for 11 weeks :( His teammate Paul Burke will take his place.

Stubbs scored 30 and 11 on a bowler friendly pitch and Birt managed 8 and 48. Centuries to Shah and Joyce sealed the win.

Here's my batsmen at the end of the 2008 season:

kent1kg3.jpg

Just started a game with Derbyshire, for some reason I don't think this will go too well at the start. :D

Your batsmen like to average around 40, Niv. Oh and unlucky on the club records for the season, very close to all of them.

Yeah, I noticed that XD but not a bad improvement considering O'Brien averaged 36, Key averaged 41 and North averaged 40 two years ago :)

Yeah, sounds great when you put it that way.

Started my season with Derbyshire brilliantly, by beating Surrey by 4 wickets in a County Championship match. I picked up only one youth before the season started for 21,500. He did poor in the first innings, getting out in the same over he came in, then again he did come in and get out to Anil Kumble... He then went on to get 51 in his second innings, before failing to Kumble yet again. An incredible win though.

Surrey - 259
Ramprakash 58
Newman 47
Welch 6-28
Dean 3-66

Derbyshire 171
Stubbings 73
Di Venuto 56
Kumble 5-39
Mahmood 3-60

Surrey - 295
Newman 83
Ramprakash 37
Dean 3-75
Welch 2-60

Derbyshire 386/6
Stubbings 101
Di Venuto 75
Kumble 3-116
Mahmood 2-125

The top 2 batsmen/bowlers for both innings were the same. :D

Yeah, but I'll get over it :) I have picked five Kent players in my squad, and three are in the team. I've played one test so far against South Africa.

Key broke his arm on the first ball of the second innings, and now he's out for 11 weeks :( His teammate Paul Burke will take his place.

Stubbs scored 30 and 11 on a bowler friendly pitch and Birt managed 8 and 48. Centuries to Shah and Joyce sealed the win.

Here's my batsmen at the end of the 2008 season:

kent1kg3.jpg

Lol "J Walton" thats a dirty lie, I'd never play for Kent ;)

I just had back to back series against South Africa on ICC 06, with one home series followed by the away series. I won the home Test series 1-0 and then won the ODi series 3-2. Then in the away Test Series 3-0 and then somehow won the ODi series 5-0. In 2008 Kevin Pietersen's scored 9 scores of 50+ in 15 innings with 8 of those 9 innings being converted into hundreds. He's had a phenomenal year, averaging 93 in Test Cricket. Here are my first XI's:

Test:
Cook
Strauss
Bell
Pietersen (C)
Carberry
Flintoff
Prior
Munday
Davies
Anderson
Panesar

ODi:
Trescothick
Bell
Shah
Pietersen (C)
Flintoff
Prior
Patel
Munday
Davies
Anderson
Panesar

With Cook at 1, Strauss at 2, Bell at 3, Pietersen at 4, Flintof at 6, Pior at 7, Munday at 8, Davies at 9, Anderson at 10 and Panesar at 11 :p

Decided to start a new England game on my laptop. Picking a realistic team for the games instead of the players I want to play or are good in the game.

Carberry at five!

Yeh, what's wrong with that? He's doing well there, averaging 45, he's certainly not going to open, with Cook averaging 62 and Strauss averaging 55. Bell's secured his place at 3 and Pietersen's at 4. It just gives me a long batting line up, especially with Munday and Davies at 8 and 9. I managed a score of over 700 against South Africa with Strauss scoring 310. :eek: Still won the game as well :D

Finished my 2020 season as Surrey.

Feeling miserable,:( as I missed out on the County Championship title BY JUST A POINT.:( For most part of the season, I was in the No.1 spot. Last Match, I lost to Middlesex and Notts won their game to sneak past me. The last time I won the CC was in 2011 and this time I had a great opportunity but..... :noway

20r3886.jpg

However, Retained the Pro-League..for the 8th time in a row.... :cheers (screenshot)

spdcau.jpg

Here's my performance over the past few seasons...... (screenshot)

sv6ywm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread