How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

I like to take my time over games, savour and consider them, i am the kind of person who does mock interviews for Football manger in the shower and put a suit on when my Hitchin team got to the FA cup final for the first time.

Yeh I can understand you. It's good to see a dedicated player who really enjoys it the way it's meant to be. Reps coming your way :)

Had a decent start to the season, Picked up Manjural Islam, Adam Shantry, a regen keeper a regen with a second XI average of 70, and a young spinner averaging 26.

Currently the spinners are leading the charge, Islam has taked 26 wickets at 14 and Stewart, the regen took 7/116 on debut. He now has 15 wickets at just under 25, though I've overbowled him a bit.

I always do that with regens they take a few wickets then I start overbowling them cause I want them to do well.

I always do that with regens they take a few wickets then I start overbowling them cause I want them to do well.

I do exactly the same :) It's not normally a good thing lol.

Well i am delighted to announce that my computer has done what is does best and decided to mess things up a little, in that it decided that my windows installation was corrupt and that it wasnt going to load.

The only option was to use the recovery disc i got made after a similar incident last year. However this meant erasing the hard-drive and all my ICC paraphinalia. Oh great. Looks like i will have to start again:crying

Will do a Hampshire one first, i ahve unfinished business

County Championship: Played 6 Won 6 dropped just one bowling point (131 points in totaly)

Over 30 points clear in six games.

Challenge trophy league: Played 8, Won 8. The last two of those were with my second eleven too (There is little telling the difference once the England players have gone)!

This season is looking like the best ever already.

I'm 3rd from bottom in the County Championship but I could've just as easily been top. All my games have come down to me chasing a total on the last day and me coming a few runs short and drawing :mad:. But at least I'm in the Challenge Trophy final against Sussex.

Occasionally I do Treva, the Ashes edition. Its good, but ICC 2008 offers the addictiveness and the updated roster. I only go back to the 2006 version because of my saved games.

Occasionally I do Treva, the Ashes edition. Its good, but ICC 2008 offers the addictiveness and the updated roster. I only go back to the 2006 version because of my saved games.

You mean Jaz? :p

It's the latest version I own so I always play it. James, fancy starting our Pakistan game all over again? Then maybe I could start a thread showing just who is the boss of ICC 06 (i.e comparing how we both do)...

It's the latest version I own so I always play it. James, fancy starting our Pakistan game all over again? Then maybe I could start a thread showing just who is the boss of ICC 06 (i.e comparing how we both do)...

Deal. When I get the time. :p

Normal difficulty?

He's gone blue, and the only blue-y in these parts was your good self :p

Sorry Jaz.

I was playing as Durham agains Kent, a test match. I needed 28 to win with 5 wicket left. My batting collapse and i loose it by 14runs.

Users who are viewing this thread