How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Looks like were starting soon :D Yeh normal difficulty otherwise we will smash the opposition more than we normally do :p

I was playing as Durham agains Kent, a test match. I needed 28 to win with 5 wicket left. My batting collapse and i loose it by 14runs.

:eek: Since when did Kent and Durham get Test Nation status?

Burke, after lacking runs in the first 3 games, comes up with a 72 and 73* against some quality spin bowling. The match was a draw, but Raymond Price took 14 wickets.

Also, Manjural Islam has had a teriffic start! Just scored 159 runs and took 8 wickets in the same match.

UPDATE: at the halfway point of the season, and Manjural is a complete gun! He scored a career best 155* then took 7/59 and 3/72 to lead Kent to victory against Hampshire. He's now taken over 50 wickets and is averaging 80 with the bat. Though he missed out on another match due to injury :(

Stewart is doing very well too, picking up 5/99 and 3/55 in the same match. Currently averaging 22

Dimmy's been picked for England! Which was a real surprise considering his mediocre results so far. Morris Birt has still been in shocking form and his average dipped below 40, even after dropping him down to no.6.

Stubbs has been recalled and earnt his place scoring two fifty's and a hundred in OD, and a FC hundred to match. Burke scored 185, then failed in the next match, only managing 7 and 1

Last edited:
ICC 2006 and I got a regen called Pheonix and in his first year he gets a central contract.

He averages 26 in first class 28 in OD and 8 in T20!
This is after he has played for 3 seasons by the way!(The stats)

I have a batsman averaging 58 in FC cricket, and 29 in OD cricket!

2014 started well at Essex. Won both games. 9 wickets for Behm, my new LM, replacing the inconsistent Plunkett. Bopara and Brady both scoring about 150 runs in the FC game. Bopara scored 118* in the OD game.

Needs improvement in his limited over game,that batsman of yours.
I can't seem to get a Left arm paceman to play well!

Yes, ironically, he did average about 40 last season in OD competition. His style is very defensive, but I am constantly using aggressive shots with the technique training. He is improving, but he has to bat high in the order. Which isn't easy, because I have Bopara, Ten Doeschate, Cook (when not on duty), Mustard, Oddie (regen opener). He bats 5 at the moment.

I've got a regen who after about 4 seasons averages 47 in both FC and OD :)

One regen I had averaged 99 in the first season and the best hes averaged for the 4 seasons after is 22!
I wonder what happened to him.

I play ICC 3. I am currently playing as Australia winning the World Cup, beating Sri Lanka in test series and currently playing against India. Hayden is my best batsman going with two back to back 400+ score averaging over 230+

End of the season and I came frustratingly close to all four county records.

soclosenv9.png

Manjural Islam missed 2 games due to injury as well. I'll post his season stats up later.

I'm also taking the England job! :D

Users who are viewing this thread