How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Update in the CC:
34q4t3r.jpg

:D

Got through to the semi finals of the CT with Essex (Runners up last season), Ten Doeschate taking 3-40 and scoring 66. I'm down to bare bones with Cook and Bopara on international duty. Marshall is coming to the fore, though. Just had a heavy lost in the CC though.

Finished season 2013. Got to semi-final of Challenge Trophy. Missed out on knock out round by a point in T20. I lost my last Pro40 game so I finished 4th, If I won, I would've won Pro40. Came second in CC, I dropped a lot of bonus points which cost me.

Peter Siddle is absolutely brilliant. He finished with 111 wickets in that season, as usual Munday was the top wicket taker but he also got 111. Siddle was also on international duty for half of the season. :D

Started a new game with Nottinghamshire.

End of first season, won the CC and T20, got demoted in the Pro40 :( and came second in the FP. Mark Wagh top scored through the season with 1689 runs, and Ryan Sidebottom took the most wickets (though it was only 58).

As usual, I got rid of half my team and found a bunch of really good batsmen regens. Shreck retired after that season :S so I am short on bowlers, but here is my first team.

1. R Mount (regen av. 85.16 in second team)
2. F Du Plessis/W Jefferson
3. D Hussey
4. C Mullin (regen av 59.07 in second team)
5. P Chandler (regen av. 56.18 in second team)
6. S Patel
7. T Ambrose/C Read
8. G Swann/P Franks
9. S Broad
10. S Jones
11. R Sidebottom

In the first match of the second season we beat Somerset by a innings and 175 runs, thanks to 205 from Mount, 196 from Hussey, 113 from Patel and 92 from Chandler. Bowlers shared the wickets.
In the following OD game, we beat Northamptonshire by 146 runs, with Mount continuing his form scoring 187no and F Du Plessis scoring 118. Mount then followed that with 5-54 from 7 overs.

Very happy with my regens :D

Last edited:
2021 season.Playing as Surrey.Normal Mode

So far...So Good...
Hope I dont ruin things by losing the last 4 CC games and see some team sneaking thru'....

el8z1z.jpg

Have trouble deciding on a permanent team for my dads place. So pick a team somebody,and I'll run with it for good.

No Lancs or Notts since I already have games of them.

Kent.

Because Kent are awesome :)

I've recently started the 2009 season:

R.Key: bat avg 46
P.Stubbs (regen): bat avg 40
M.North: bat avg 49
N.O'Brien: bat avg 50
P.Burke (regen): bat avg 47
M.Birt (regen): bat avg 42
M.Islam (Int): bat-38, ball-22
D. Mascarenhas: bat-24 ball-25
K.Stewart (regen): ball avg 27
W.Akram (Int): ball avg 21

On The recommendation of Niv I started a season with Kent and I did pretty Well.

On the Challenge trophy I played 10 Won 8 lost 2. This left me to go to the Quarter Finals where I bowed out to a 8 wicket loss to eventual winners somerset

Kent: 241
Somerset: 242/2

The 20/20 was a huge failure for me where I only won 4/10 games.

Pro 40 went well As I managed to come first in Div2 gaining promotion to Div1.

And finally, The County Championship was a good performance for me. Coming third after an extremely rain effected first half to the season, with my first 5 games being Draws.

ICCcounty2008.jpg

A very average season when it comes to the awards unfortunately.

ICCcounty2008-Proformances.jpg

During the contracts, I ended up getting rid of Mclaren, A. Mahmood and Stevens, as they all had a terrible season and I'm looking for new players.

I managed to Sign up S Mushtaq, who had an incredible season and G Brophy, a Keeper with a decent season stats. No retirements luckily

And just for Fun.

Top 10 Batsmen at the end of the season

Batsmen

Test

1. P Jaques
2. J. Kallis
3. N Mckensie
4. VVs Laxmn
5.M Hussey
6. S Chanderpaul
7. S Bandarith
8. M Hayden
9.V Sehwag
10. O Shah

ODI

1. N Mckensie
2. K Pieterson
3. R Ponting
4. P Jaques
5. M Hussey
6. J. Kallis
7. M Jayawardene
8. Ross Taylor
9. M Hayden
10. G Smith

Bowlers

Test

1. S Clark
2. D Steyn
3. S Tait
4. Z Khan
5. C Collymore
6. M Ntini
7. B Lee
8. D Sammy
9. R Singh
10. S De Silva

ODI

1. D Steyn
2. S Watson
3. R Sidebottom
4. M Davies
5. F Hossian
6. B Lee
7. A Flintoff
8. I Pathan
9. G Sirsoma
10. D Vettori

Want to know any of there averages, just ask:D See you end of the 2009 season!

I stopped playing online and I am playing a week Glamorgan team am I am doing well.

Won T-20 League and the 40 Over Game League. :happy

I just found a really good youth by the name of Meyer,Looking to make a really good batsman out of him as apart from Gambhir and Trescothick opening,my battings pretty weak at the moment.
I'm playing as Lancs by the way.

CT Finals - Damp Squib

2021 season. Playing as Surrey

In all these 16 seasons,my team Surrey has entered the CT finals 5 times.....and this Final was a damp squib. Especially after opponent Notts had won 8 of their 9 league games and had a super NRR of +9 , I expected a tough game.....but in the end....Just crushed them....:cheers

Also the Man of the Final wasnt adjudged properly. It should have gone to one of the 3 bowlers who took a 3 for....

Super season thus far, Won the T20, CT & all set to regain CC after a gap of 10 seasons...... :happy

CT Final - ( screenshot )

mmg093.jpg

Just started an International file using Australia.

First warm-up game and Hayden goes down with a fractured rib IIRC. First test and I had a tough call to make, either go with the experienced Katich, or throw Pomersbach into the deep end. Went with Kato in the end, and boy, was that a good decision.

Made 219 before Ponting got jealous and ran him out, b*stard!!

Was 500/2, declared and bowled them out for 250, and then 284. Needed like 30-odd to win and won with 10 wickets in hand. Will post a SS when i can be f*cked.

EDIT - Eh, SS's now lolololol.

wivaus1ml9.jpg

wivaus2ui1.jpg

wivaus3xj5.jpg

wivaus4kk7.jpg

Last edited:
Reached the half way mark of 2009, 7 wins 1 draw.

Waqar Ahmed has been injured twice, but has still taken plenty of wickets. Ken Stewart has been on fire, taking 55 wickets at 15, reducing his average from 27 to 23. Mascarenhas has been consistent with bat and ball, and Manjural Islam is class as always. So far averaging 120 with the bat and 21 with the ball - legend.

Key has been good, but Stubbs has had trouble converting. North is as good as ever, as is O'Brien, who scored a 180 recently. Birt hit a couple of centuries to lift his season average, but Burke is in terrible form, averaging only 18 from the 8 matches.

Users who are viewing this thread