How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

I normally know if I'm bowling when I put chances on if it will be a wicket because I normally think it won''t be a wicket and press space and it will be right and then I watch it another time and it will be a wicket. When I'm batting with Bangladesh, I never know though although I mostly think it's a chance rather than a boundary.

End of 2011-2012 Season

Current Test Ranking: 9th, 7 points, 1 pt ahead of Zimbabwe, 6 points behind West Indies.

Current ODI Ranking: 9th, 9 points, 4 pts ahead of Zimbabwe, 5 points behind England.

Best Test Batsman:

Shakib Al Hasan - 6th (thanks to the Test series against SA when he hit 68, 126*, 153 and 81 in his four innings. His first 2 Test centuries as well)
Alok Kapali - 20th
Tamim Iqbal - 23rd
Tushar Imran - 39th
Nazimuddin - 60th
G Malik - 66th
Mushfiqur Rahim - 74th

Best ODI Batsman:

Tushar Imran - 7th
Nazimuddin - 10th
Tamim Iqbal - 11th
Alok Kapali - 34th
Shakib Al Hasan - 51st
Mushfiqur Rahim - 55th

Best Test Bowlers:

Shakib Al Hasan - 6th
Suhrawadi Shuvo - 28th
Alok Kapali - 44th
Sajidal Islam - 48th
Syed Rasel - 51st
Tareq Aziz - 52nd
Mahbubul Alam - 57th

Best ODI Bowlers:

Shakib Al Hasan - 5th
Alok Kapali - 28th
Sajidul Islam - 36th
Suhrawadi Shuvo - 38th
Syed Rasel - 49th
Enamul Haque - 68th
Mahbubal Alam - 73rd

Oh random question but, has anyone while watching the highlights, know that the batsmen`s gonna get out when the bowler runs in? Seems like i always do :/

Yeah, I always do... As I normally have it on wicket only highlights. :p

it was easy to identify when i was playing icc2002...

it was just different kind of flicker occurring on screen, which meant the now there is a wicket...

No idea about ICC2009 though

ok, with my own India Mega Patch in ICC Downloads, i was able to reach the no.1 spot in test ranking in 2011 end, while in real, india has already reached that spot.....

Players Performing really well are:

1) G Gambhir
2) V Sehwag (very helpful with his SR of 105 in ODI and 70 in test)
3) S Raina (only in ODI's, has reached to Career Avg of 37.75 from 34)
4) M Dhoni
5) R Dravid (only in test)
6) VVS Laxman (only in test)

7) H Singh (probably best with the bowl)
8) Z Khan (Wicket taker in the team)

Attachments

• With my  patch in 2011.jpg
    With my patch in 2011.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2
Resumed my game with Bangladesh after reading about Hedger's one. We were touring South Africa, and had already lost the test series 2-0, but I saw we had already won the first ODI match by 95 runs. South Africa were only sitting 2 points ahead of us in ODI rankings, in 6th position, and now was as good as time as any to mow them down. It was just a three match series, so a win in the second ODI would guarantee victory.

South Africa never had a chance in the second ODI, our bowlers were in top form with Subashis Roy, who is now 31 and has 462 first class wickets, picked up his best ever ODI bowling performance of 3/35 from his 10 overs. Shakib Al Hasan, the long-time skipper since 2009, picked up his 300th ODI wicket and claimed 3/41 from his spell. He is still one of the best bowlers in the world - with 327 test wickets @ 25.88 and 303 ODI wickets @ 23.40.

We bowled South Africa out for just 195 on a good pitch, as the only person to make runs for them was their regen opening batsman Carl Dry (who hit twin centuries against us in the first Test). We then chased it down with ease, after 31 year old Tamim Iqbal added a courageous 94 from 123, falling just short of his ninth ODI century. 25 year old regen Derek Arif also hit 69 off 95 at the top of the order, keeping his handy ODI average of 44.89 in tact.

So, a series won over South Africa! They have some very good bowlers (Wiese, Masakela and Tsotsobe all mature very well) so I was pleased to pick up the victory.

Shakib Al Hasan has also been a great bowler for me. The best bowler actually.

In 39 Tests, he has taken 155 wickets @ 22.78.
In 115 ODI's, he has taken 175 wickets @ 22.05

I am playing the 2010 series against Windies in England: Strauss scored 179 in the first innings of the first test and 204 in the first innings of the second test! Might just keep him opening!:D Joe Denly of all people is his partner and they shared a 350 plus partnership in the second test as well!:)

I'm so pissed off!!!
Just posted 309 off my 50 over's against Sri Lanka, Guptill scoring 138.
Then Southee got Sangakkara out first ball of their innings, and after two over's they were three for one.
Then my flippen computer/ICC freezes, and I have to go play the whole game again!!!

I'm even more annoyed as I lost both the test matches by under 50 runs.
In the first one I needed about 400 to win, was about 350 for four, Flynn and McCullum had posted an all-time NZ record partnership, and my last six wickets fall for just 30 odd runs and I lose the match by just 21 runs!!!

I'm so pissed off!!!
Just posted 309 off my 50 over's against Sri Lanka, Guptill scoring 138.
Then Southee got Sangakkara out first ball of their innings, and after two over's they were three for one.
Then my flippen computer/ICC freezes, and I have to go play the whole game again!!!

I'm even more annoyed as I lost both the test matches by under 50 runs.
In the first one I needed about 400 to win, was about 350 for four, Flynn and McCullum had posted an all-time NZ record partnership, and my last six wickets fall for just 30 odd runs and I lose the match by just 21 runs!!!

Guptill 138! Aren't these games great: help us live out our fantasies and let players do things they could never do in real life!:):D:D

Guptill 138! Aren't these games great: help us live out our fantasies and let players do things they could never do in real life!:):D:D

Err what???
Gupitll made 125 on debut in real life!!! :doh
I think it was the second highest ODI score ever on debut...

Err what???
Gupitll made 125 on debut in real life!!! :doh
I think it was the second highest ODI score ever on debut...

Exactly, he made 13 more than in real life!:eek::sarcasm Anyway my bad, I thought it was a test match!

Users who are viewing this thread