How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Well I'm 10th in Tests and 9th in ODI's. Al Hasan has been my best player, ranked 7th in Bowling for Tests and 13th in Bowling for ODI's. Iqbal has also leaped into 10th place in the ODI batting rankings after scoring 130 in the last ODI against England.

Guys don't know if this is the right place to place this question but how can I have more influence on the batting side of things rather than just adjust the aggression meter backwards or forwards? Am I missing something or is that all there is to it? Cheers for any help.

flipING HELL. I just wrote for around 20-30 minutes and I accidently pressed backspace which made me go back a page. I fliping hate this. I just wrote up 4/5 of my Bangladesh first season.

Yeah, hate it when that happens, happens alot when i update my stories :/

Back on topic, just started a new save with the Windies, looking good so far, got to the T20 WC final against Australia but had a narrow lost despite posting about 180. Shiv Chanderpaul,Adrian Barath and Amit Jaggernauth are legendary in this game btw! Chanderpaul averages 144 in FC cricket after 4 matches so far this season! Adrian Barath scored a century on debut (122), similar to RL, and Jaggernauth took 6-34 in his ODI debut and took 3-41 and 4-62 in his 2nd test. I`m up to the test series against Australia.

It worked better when I was doing my IPL diary since I would write it in Publisher since it has proper pages which you can go to straight away compared to word and I can save my work so if I don't finish an update before I have to get off or something or get bored, I can save it and finish it at a later date.

Looks like you've got a few good players developing. Runako Morton is also pretty good in the game, I think.

Bangladesh 2010-2011 ODI Season

All my players and their performances and whether they get a pass or a fail for their performance for ODI's and I won't do Tests since I only played 4.

ODI's

Tushar Imran - 14 matches, 644 runs @ 58.55. 1 century and 6 fifties. SR of 53.98. - PASS

Tamim Iqbal - 14 matches, 716 runs @ 51.14. 4 centuries and 1 fifty. SR of 93.7. - PASS

Nazimuddin - 11 matches, 278 runs @ 46.33. 1 century and 1 fifty. SR of 92.65. - PASS

Rajin Saleh - 3 matches, 61 runs @ 30.5. SR of 81.32. HS of 45. - PASS

Shakib Al Hasan - 14 matches, 389 runs @ 29.92. 3 fifties. SR of 72.7. 33 wickets @ 15.09. ER of 4.05. 2 five wicket hauls. Best of 6/34. - PASS

Alok Kapali - 14 matches, 338 runs @ 28.17. 4 fifties. SR of 70.85. 11 wickets @ 32.36. ER of 4.91. Best of 3/33 - PASS

Mahmudullah - 14 matches, 116 runs @ 23.71. SR off 55.52. HS of 31*. 1 wickets @ 131. ER of 5.46. Best of 1/40. - FAIL

Mushfiqur Rahim - 14 matches, 141 runs @ 23.5. SR of 60.77. HS of 39. 14 catches and no stumpings. - PASS

Sajidul Islam - 11 matches (OUT FOR 3 THROUGH INJURY), 16 wickets @ 18.25. ER of 4.16. Best of 3/32. - PASS

Syed Rasel - 14 matches, 15 wickets @ 25.93. ER of 4.19. Best of 4/47. - PASS

Suhrawadi Shuvo - 14 matches, 17 wickets @ 27.23. ER of 4.17. Best of 4/29. - PASS

Mahbubal Alam - 14 matches, 8 wickets @ 44.5. ER of 5.42. Best of 2/37. - FAIL

Tareq Aziz - 3 matches, 1 wicket @ 92. ER of 4.6. Best of 1/48. - FAIL

Yes, Morton is decent in the game, but very inconsistent. He scores centuries here and there. Oh and update, Barath just scored his second century, in the first test v Australia but got a duck in the second innings, top effort nonetheless!

This is so gay...
I'm about four seasons in with New Zealand and we only have one opener, being Guptill.
BJ Watling has now played 30 ODI's at an average of 20, and some tests at just 30.
I am just stuck for options, I have tried about five since I became manager and they all just fail.

Just came off a series with the WI.
Lost the ODI's 4 - 1 (I skipped the last match as I had already lost series, like I pretty much always do when I have already won or lost)
Now I am no longer 1st in the world at them. :(
Still seventh in the world in tests after a 2 - 1 win series win.

My team is all over 30, bar Taylor, Ryder and Guptill.
Southee and Williamson are both in and out of the team, but still have terrible stats...
I'm really lacking players about 24 - 25 years old, who have already had some experience at domestic level, and can cut it at international level.
There are about five 21 year old batsmen I am keeping my eye on, who top the domestic lists.

Well at the moment, I'm playing a Test against Pakistan. Got bowled out for 164 in my first innings. They got 314 all out in their first innings, all my bowlers other than Islam and Kapali contributed with wickets and at the moment, I am 363/5 thanks to this wonderful partnership between Tushar Imran and G Malik (regen who is playing in his first Test in his first season at the age of 19). Malik scored a 2 ball duck in the first innings but has played well in this second innings, at the moment, unbeaten on 160 with Imran who was opening the batting on 129* who scored his first Test century this match. The partnership is worth around 270. Let's see if Malik can break some records in his first Test. He has already beaten the top score for a Bangladesh batsman in a Test beating Ashraful's high score of 158*.

hedger_14 added 18 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Well Malik ended up scoring 281* in my total of 548 all out. Imran managed to score 164 as well. He is 207/6 with half an hour left on day 5. Can I get these 4 wickets before the end of the day.

I'm playing Bangladesh in ICC 06. About to start a Test series against NZ - 1st december 2008.

I have gone above West Indies and into 8th in the Test rankings, and a test series win over NZ (which I should get based on past performances) would see me jump above them into 7th. Then i have zimbabwe which I should almost certainly win and that could see me go very close to South Africa at 6 - who I play after that. After these 3 series I could be up to 6th.

I'm now in December 2012, with New Zealand.

We're still sitting 2nd in the ODI rankings, and 7th in the test rankings.

I'm currently in a test series with BNG, and I just smashed them in the first test by 350 runs, after declaring my second innings only four wickets down.

Unbelievable we have four player's in the top 10 test batsmen in the world:

5th - Taylor
6th - Flynn
7th - McCullum
10th - Guptill

Also Ryder is the best ODI batsmen in the world, Vettori is the best test bowler in the world, and Mills is 4th best ODI bowler in the world.

Omg, i just won my first test series with the Windies! Beat Australia 2-1, top effort! That was due to Barath and Chanderpaul`s batting, not to mention Jaggernauth, who got 3 5-fers in 3 innings.

Oh random question but, has anyone while watching the highlights, know that the batsmen`s gonna get out when the bowler runs in? Seems like i always do :/

Might install 09 again, is it possible to autoplay the fielding/bowling part? :p

Users who are viewing this thread