How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

I was thinking about Birkenstock but I had chosen Steyn as my normal overseas players and you can't choose any other players of the same nationality to be the reserve player which is why I had chosen Flowers as my T20 player and I just chose Khawaja as my reserve.

Just finished my 7th season in charge of SA, and it was probably my best.
Finished 3rd in FC, 4th in T20, and last in OD.
At one stage I got the team up to four stars, but towards the end of the season it dropped back down to three.

Another contracts page without any regens, seriously wtf...
This would be my 8th contract page, and besides the first one I've only had one regen.

Heading into season nine (2018) my SA team is now 4.8 stars!!!

Finally I got some more regens, 2 AR's and 1 bowler, all three with gun 2nd team stats.

I'm yet to get a regen batsmen since the first contract page, so my youngest batsmen is now 27, hopefully next season a few of them will come through.

Still no one is contracted by Australia, hence I only have a 19 man squad, so it means there was no room for any international players.

can someone tell me who that flowers guy is? never heard of him before yet he is like the best bowler on my game in ICC 2010

Eventually won my first title, as expected, the Challenge Trophy. Bowled first in both semi-finals and restricted Warwickshire and Yorkshire to under 200, so always had a good chance of winning, and Nash sealed the deal against Warwicks and Wood (a regen, who'd just come back from England duty) in the final.

I started a game as Durham, and had one of the funniest seasons ever.
I was dead last in the T20's, I was first in the FC stuff, and I was exactly in the middle of the OD stuff.
Di Venuto broke the club record for the most runs (1733), and Onions broke the club record for the most wickets (87).

My default line-up for season two is:

1. Di Venuto
2. Coetzer
3. Benkenstein
4. Wright (New signing)
5. Blackwell (New signing)
6. Vettori (New signing)
7. Regen Keeper (New signing)
8. Plunkett
9. Onions
10. Harmison
11. Davies

Collingwood would be in it, but he's playing in the IPL.

Of course I'll probably be playing another batsmen, as the default line-up has three AR's in the top six.

On the bench I have:

Muchall
Will Smith
Raval (T20 contract) (New signing)
Schofield (New signing)
Thorp (New signing)
Shahzad (New signing)
Dewald Nel (New signing)

Plus a few other random youth players.

I terminated most of the trash players, so now I only have a squad of 23 players.

We are also obviously rated five stars.

Last edited:
Just hate this game. Played with NSW against SL in T20 and got all out for 50

Indian stats way too low

Never lost a FC match in 26 matches. Unbeaten in the CC, I only finished 4th in my first and currently this season, I am sitting in 2nd with 5 wins and 5 draws, and only narrowly missing out on a win over Essex having them 7/127 but they finished 8/187. Here is my lineup, assuming everyone is fit.

1. Di Venuto (c)
2. Coetzer
3. Benkenstein
4. Dobson
5. Collingwood
6. Blackwell
7. Mustard (wk)
8. Plunkett/Onions
9. Steyn
10. Harmison
11. Davies

Di Venuto is absolutely gun in this game. All three of us have had outstanding seasons with him

ICC 2006 : Playing as Surrey

Finished my 2036 season. Like the last few seasons, won 3 titles again and lost one. So, over the past 30 seasons I have played, I have never managed to win all 4 titles in a season. :(

Looks like, If at all I win all 4 titles in some season I might be so happy that I might celebrate it by distributing sweets to all PC members. :p

Anyway, here's my progress over the past 6 seasons.

14ag7yg.jpg

Last edited:
Di Venuto is absolutely gun in this game. All three of us have had outstanding seasons with him

He just broke his own run scoring record in my second season. :)
His salary is like $80,000, and he is 37 or 38.

My team is so good this season it's not funny.
Picked up two 20 year olds for $70,000 each, one with a second team average of 70 and the other with one of 90.
My default team didn't even have Benkenstein in it...

This is my default line-up for season three:

1. Curtis (2nd team average of 70 and FC average of 44)
2. Di Venuto (c)
3. Mower (2nd team average of 90 and FC average of 56)
4. Coetzer
5. Wright
6. Collingwood
7. Baker (wk) (FC average of 34)
8. Plunkett
9. Onions
10. Harmison
11. D Nel (Would be Davies, but he's injured)

Bench:

Benkenstein (will probably bring him in for D Nel)
Will Smith
Schofield
Thorp
Davies (Injured)
Shahzad

I ran out of money, so I couldn't but any international players. -_-

haha I don't think any international players would be much better than the players you have at the moment. Securing good youth players is much more important that getting good overseas ones imo.

Yeah. Di Venuto is rated really high. It's lucky he's a Kolpak Player otherwise he might be selected for the Australian team. His batting rating is (Spoiler)

Batting rating is 1570

Users who are viewing this thread