How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Was bored so a started new T20 world cup with New Zealand. A hat-trick in the very first over of the second match! :D

Zimbabwe were at 7/5 after the 2nd over but managed to score 91 in the end.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 107
Finally 250+ in a T20 match! :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 92
On ICC2010 (iOS) my England save in mid 2012 almost saw me embarrassingly lose to South Africa. Batting first I got 270 something, before Broad (7/??) and Swann (hattrick) bowled SA out for 85. I had to bat again, and made 390 something, SA needed 550+ to win. Easy I thought, but SA were 475/4 until Finn took a few quick wickets and I eventually bowled them out for 520.

520 in the 4th innings?!? :eek:

I'm playing the Nov '09 England in South Africa ODI series in ICC 09 (as England). I'm having a pretty easy time of it surprisingly. I'm not taking many wickets, but I have kept them (I keep losing tosses) to a sub-250 score once - using maximum bowling aggression throughout.

The main thing that has let me off the hook is that, no matter how aggressive I bat them, Strauss and Pietersen just don't get out. I'm used to struggling a lot more than this in 50-over, but that may be because I'm more used to playing domestic, and there the batting can be more brittle.

ICC2006 : 2048 season

Almost half of my 2048 season as Surrey is over. Qualified for the Challenge Trophy finals as well as qualified for the quarter final of the T20.

However, it is the County Championship that is a major worry. Looks like its Somerset all the way again. However, their only defeat coming against my team. :cheers

Rains and draws have hampered my progress :noway as my team has slipped to 4th at halfway stage.

County Championship

In the middle of a 2012 season, Hussey's batting averages for both ODIs and Tests at the moment eerily stand on 51.38 each. I have screened it but I don't want to have to upload it through photobucket etc. Maybe one day.

In the middle of a 2012 season, Hussey's batting averages for both ODIs and Tests at the moment eerily stand on 51.38 each. I have screened it but I don't want to have to upload it through photobucket etc. Maybe one day.

Iinterestingly happened identically in real life.

You don't have to upload and link to it. Just save it as a jpeg and attach it to a post.

i literally suck at this game. i was playing as australia and i lost the odi series to bangladesh 3-0. then i lost 3 t20s in a row to zimbabwe bangladesh and new zealand. got thrashed in all of them

Iinterestingly happened identically in real life.

I knew he had identical averages but was it 51.38?

Either way that's very very eerie.

EDIT: Just looked it up, it as 50.82 in both. Wow.

You don't have to upload and link to it. Just save it as a jpeg and attach it to a post.

Thanks, got it now.

Attachments

• 51.38.JPG
    51.38.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 11
Just went through a whole day of Test cricket without losing a wicket, which I think is the first time I've done that.

Simon Katich rode his luck a little bit, but Phillip Hughes batted sublimely as always, to finish on 325 for 0 after the first day.

A special thanks should also go out to the Pakistani bowlers who were absolutely awful (esp. Sohail Khan who bowled 19 overs conceding nearly 100 runs).

Attachments

• Doc2.docx
    647.4 KB · Views: 11
ICC2006 : 2048 season completed

Whew! Finished my 2048 season as Surrey. Really, tough season. There were so many close games that the result could have gone either way & I could have ended up without some titles.However, won 3 titles :thumbs but couldn't retain the Pro-League. Essex pipped me at the post with a better NRR. :noway

P.Steed scored about 1558 runs from 15 FC games and the rest of the batsmen - [J.Gow,A.Mcdonald,D.Dobson,G.Sullivan] scored 1260+ runs in 16 FC games.

Pakistan leggie A.Afridi finished with 93 wickets from 15 FC games [ 5 wkt haul -> 8 times & 10 wkt haul -> 2 times ] & also took 35 wkts from 17 OD games.

County Championship :

With my team & Hampshire finishing on equal points & equal number of wins, I think the decider was the no. of losses. Luckily they didn't choose the no. of draws or batting points to decide the winner. :p

Playing Zimbabwe in a test, openers Tamim Iqbal and Shahiar Nafees batted through roughly 150 overs before I lost my first wicket. Nafees was dismissed for 252 with the score on 470-0, while Iqbal went on to make 226.

Just played the most epic game on my Pak save. Since I took over, Pak had replaced Australia as undoubtedly the most dominant team in the world. While my team asserted and proved its domination, arch-rivals India had been a team on the up. Since their first-round exit in the WC 07, they had raised their ranking in both formats from No.6 to No. 2. Finally, a tour had been arranged for Pak to tour India. The build-up was epic. Both teams had players who dominated the Top 10 rankings in both batting and bowling. Fans from either side would expect nothing less than a victory.

The 1st Test lived up to expectations. There were centuries, 5 wicket-hauls, come-back partnerships and hostile spells from both teams, and the match kept swaying back and forth between the top 2 teams in the world. The contest was decided half-an hour before Tea on Day 4. A tie!! :D

Not sure why Afridi was given the Man of the Match. Sure, he did blister a century when we were down 5 wickets for less than 100 runs in the 1st innings, but I think S Paul for India deserved it, who made career best figures of 144/12.

Attachments

• tie.JPG
    tie.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread