How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Wider shot for context.
RUyYY9P.jpg

Scored my first century off 78 balls...Feeling very happy...And got 100 wicket trophy as well...:D

Exactly, it should be out - my point was the absolute closeness of it, I think I'm just horribly unlucky.

Exactly, it should be out - my point was the absolute closeness of it, I think I'm just horribly unlucky.

Oh ok. I thought you meant you'd hit it. Man I'm just misinterpreting all over the place today!

Beeeeeeaaaaautiful cut-shot past point for.... a single...

...but shit, I can hit it there now too without being caught/run-out! WOOP!

Addendum: Matthew Wade and I are going to need to sit down and talk about our running between the wickets now we have a few more gaps in the field to hit to, mostly because I'm running him out trying to get back on strike...

I have found (pre-patch) that you go for a comfortable single and suddenly discover that your partner has the fitness levels of David Boon after a trans-Atlantic flight and basically crawls between the wickets and is run out.

I have found (pre-patch) that you go for a comfortable single and suddenly discover that your partner has the fitness levels of David Boon after a trans-Atlantic flight and basically crawls between the wickets and is run out.

Most run outs I get are due to my batsmen acting like rubber bands and running halfway to point before slingshotting back to the pitch.

Anyone finding career mode batting much easier on pro now with the patch or is that just me being a lot better? Currently in my first match and 24 off 9 balls :eek:. I'm nearly at my high score!

----------

Typical... Out next ball :lol.

Last edited:
If I start my career as a batsman only will I ever get to bowl? Had 4 first class matches and 3 pro40 games so far and haven't been asked to bowl yet.

Anyone finding career mode batting much easier on pro now with the patch or is that just me being a lot better? Currently in my first match and 24 off 9 balls :eek:. I'm nearly at my high score!

----------

Typical... Out next ball :lol.

When I was on my first career mode, I struggled to get past that 35's to 50's. But when I restarted my career( without a patch ), not sure on the magic - I scored 50 on my debut first class match with strike rate around 90 & in my second OD match, I scored lightening 120+ in 50+ balls. :p

So may be, we get better? haha! Am yet to try this with patch though, very much tempted to go home past lunch and play with the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread