How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Got my first hattrick in OD match. Felt so good pressure while taking that 3rd wicket. :)

Finished my 2nd Year of County Cricket in Career. Got a hundred in the last Innings of County Cup Competition after scoring a strings of 20s and 30s. Now I got picked for Aus 50 over cup. Scores for the 3 matches in Australia so far are 17, 14, 66.

Overall Selection Status.

Aus 50 Over Cup Expecting Selection ( wierdly saying that , I already got sleected)

Aus Domestic Shield Fair Way Off

Aus T20 League Getting Attention

Bangladesh ODI Getting Attention

Bangladesh T20I Long way off

Bangladesh Test No Chance ( over 2000 runs in domestic, uet no change in selection status. The requirment to get in bottom ranked International Teams should be lower than higher ranked teams)

Indian T20 League Fair way off

Very close
Good chance
Expecting selection

Levels that I noticed in order from low to high.

Also has anyone got selected for other county circuit before national side? My career AR, who is currently on Aussie circuit is expecting selection for English county & fair way off for National side. So just wondering whether anyone managed to play on both the county circuits before our debut for the country.
Yh I have manage to play the entire English county season as well as Australian season but not the one day competition still expecting selesction for that and also I have played 10 IPL games so far for Delhi it says I'm a regular member of pakistani national team but still yet to play a game

Coming in second innings with our team in a decent position to bat out for the win in a 4 day match.. was close to time for me to head to bed, but I thought I'd do a few overs. Semi-decent gap on the off side, but a few fielders on the inner circle, didn't even know which bowler I was facing but thought he was quick.. timed my shot to early and scooped it to a fielder for a golden duck.. FML.

always be careful in the second innings, the pace variances are huge....

got another 100 last night and a few 50's, close to getting selected for english short versions of the game

can someone tell me please, do i get offered these county contracts at the end of my aussie domestic season... and does it not go to the next year until you have completed those games you get selected in englan?

what I am asking is how does the order for the year go?

example (If playing aussie domestic player)

1.Aussie Domestic season
2.English domestic season
3.IPL

in that order??

NHfvByz.jpg

Luckily I was dropped on 197 by the bowler. Had to slog out because my dumb team mates were like dominos.

Made my Test, ODI and T20I debuts for Australia v Pakistan.
We drew the test series 1-1, Lost the ODI series 2-1, and won the T20I series 2-1

Highlights for me included getting a 5'fer in tests and hitting ~30 odd before my fellow tail enders decided to implode in typical Australian fashion.

Came back to Yorkshire after the tour for FC cricket - made captain for FC and P40 games, hit 43 before a brain fart caused me to edge one to the keeper vs Surrey.

Currently playing against South Africa in a test series, to which we went up 1-0 just before I went to bed. Highlight for me aside from getting 5 wickets was I faced two overs of Robin Peterson and it was reminiscent of Graeme Swann's final test over vs Shane Watson. Carnage! 35 runs I believe all up I scored courtesy of his poor bowling/fielding placements including 6 boundarys.

Will do definitely, if anyone else wants to ask just let me know. Nothing so far really has changed over the course of 4 seasons. Definitely is nice being able to captain the sides you play for, its crazy how much you can altar the ending of matches (especially t20), by either simulating the other half near the end and bowl yourself, change fields etc.

I'd be really interested in this as well. It'll be disappointing if it takes me 5 years to break into the test side only to see Rogers and Haddin still in the team.

For some reason I can't play for against qld bulls in career mode as it freezes the game. Any help?

I'm very very bad at batting, but on the other side I'm consistently taking wickets for my team as a finger spinner. 5WI in almost all the matches but i have never been awarded M.O.M

Consider this a cross post in the Your Nemisis thread - Glenn Maxwell!

C7l2ufp.jpg

A positive - I got bowled for 8 consecutive overs to make that 5 for happen. Thought I'd get the inevitable being taken off after the fourth wicket. Still not enough though.

Will do definitely, if anyone else wants to ask just let me know. Nothing so far really has changed over the course of 4 seasons.

I topped the second division of the County Championship in my first season with Hampshire. I'm just starting the Australian domestic season now. I was wondering if you'd noticed if Promotion/relegation exists in the CC? Will I still be in the second division when I get back for the start of next season?

I'd be really interested in this as well. It'll be disappointing if it takes me 5 years to break into the test side only to see Rogers and Haddin still in the team.

At the moment everything stays the same, squad selection, order, everything?
I know the order can change in patch 2 not sure about the rest though but I'd assume not. Don't think other players age

missed out on 2 50s yesterday, one list a and one FC, getting dismissed for 47 and 46, got a couple of 30s too and a few low scores. not really took my momentum through from the t20 season, which is a pity. few games to go before finishing the 3rd season and i am determined to do well.

got the achievement for passing 2000 career runs but that's across all formats so to me it doesn't really mean anything. hopefully there's something more for passing a milestone in a single format.

been getting bowled a bit more in FC matches... i count that as a negative as i am trying to build a batsman career :)

Users who are viewing this thread