How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Yes , its rare , bit Ive had a couple of those as well.

Hoping Patch2 will change some physics relating to this , so that it becomes a more common occurence.

Strange how this works as the below Scenario is currently happening :
You have the Slip fielder lazily lobbing it in underarm to the stumps , and next thing wicket is flying out of the Ground

Dont understand the "Physics" at play here , but hoping it gets patched up .:thumbs:thumbs

Does anyone know what the order of selection status levels are?

Just finished my first season as a batting all-rounder at Yorkshire. Managed to find a bit of form at the end of the season with a few 20s-40s and my new highest score of 93 against Sussex. No offers from IPL or Aussie teams in any format but they are "Getting Close".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes , its rare , bit Ive had a couple of those as well.

Hoping Patch2 will change some physics relating to this , so that it becomes a more common occurence.

Strange how this works as the below Scenario is currently happening :
You have the Slip fielder lazily lobbing it in underarm to the stumps , and next thing wicket is flying out of the Ground

Dont understand the "Physics" at play here , but hoping it gets patched up .:thumbs:thumbs

The "Physics" at play in this scenario depend a lot on the values given to the elements in the world and for example how dense they are or the friction coefficients between surfaces, etc...

A physics engine can be working as it should and not give the expected results to an observer if the elements in the world are not modelled 100% correctly or there is a bug.

I got into my National ODI side after 50+ Innings and over 2300 runs in domestic One day matches. That is purely as a Batsman so it looks like the game gives lot of importance to experience rather then number of runs scored.

That seems realistic and fine. That should be with allrounders too, maybe a bit early but within 1-2 year is totally unrealistic.

I have one question related to this post, "Whether it is possible to choose Indian domestic cricket team as base in career mode". Please reply to this @BigAntStudios :(

After being bowled all out for 142, we are now bowling at Somerset, who are 351-4 on day 2 session 2. I just got Myburgh out for 71 and next batsman should've been Trego (number 7) but instead C.Overton (number 9) has come to the crease. Has anyone else had this happen?

At first I thought it was cool that they sent in a nightwatchman but seems daft now when theres another session in the day and if they were wanting to increase the rate to have another bowling stint at us, theres not many better batsman to do that than Peter Trego! Ha!

Guys, have there been instances of Career missing? I mean, I was abt to be selected for Indian team and now the profile is gone..........!!!! Any clue?

Guys, have there been instances of Career missing? I mean, I was abt to be selected for Indian team and now the profile is gone..........!!!! Any clue?

You were match fixing...

It's a known issue which will be fixed in patch 2.

Users who are viewing this thread