How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I'm getting so frustrated playing with my career player... hit a beautiful leg glance... oh wait, caught on the circle. Can hit 16 straight drives directly at the bowler on 0-10 runs and they'll drop every single one... get to 20 runs, oh nevermind, caught and bowled on a ball that shouldn't have even been stopped.

OK, so now after a very very hard work :p:p, finally I am on 206** Not Out (Still Batting) on my Debut Innings on Legend Setting on Career Mode. I have saved and exited many times, but never quite quit the game. Now that I have done what I was set to done, going back to play Online Matches..where no matter what I still have to play proper cricket.

ZtNOZZ5.png

I have saved and exited many times, but never quite quit the game.
So would getting out and reloading the old save count to you as 'not quite' quitting?

I'll make it a new rule in this thread - if you're going to post about getting a high score - do it with a wagon wheel that shows you've hit a decent proportion of that innings since you last saved and resumed. It's utterly pointless otherwise.

So would getting out and reloading the old save count to you as 'not quite' quitting?

I'll make it a new rule in this thread - if you're going to post about getting a high score - do it with a wagon wheel that shows you've hit a decent proportion of that innings since you last saved and resumed. It's utterly pointless otherwise.

Exactly, that is the point I wanted to make clear. Its useless posting these High Scores when we know very well it can be scored by exploiting the loopholes. My posting of the Score Cards were just to prove that point and nothing else. I dont enjoy playing career mode and happy to play Online Matches..

Edit: And that quitting phrase was in response to blockerdave's earlier comment about, "interesting how he quit the game, and then didn't quit the game..."

Played after ages with my career player on PC - struggled in FC with bat and ball but did great with pro40 match bowling 7 overs - 6M - 1R - 4Wkts. :) unfortunately, MOTM went to my team's player who got 70 runs! After 6 matches in both FC(40+ wkts) and OD(17 wkts), getting attention for Aus domestic FC/OD but long way off for Zimbabwe selection.

interesting how he quit the game, and then didn't quit the game...

almost like getting out, but then somehow not being out, if you know what i mean?
Give me a break man.

Exactly, that is the point I wanted to make clear. Its useless posting these High Scores when we know very well it can be scored by exploiting the loopholes. My posting of the Score Cards were just to prove that point and nothing else. I dont enjoy playing career mode and happy to play Online Matches..

Edit: And that quitting phrase was in response to blockerdave's earlier comment about, "interesting how he quit the game, and then didn't quit the game..."

I dunno, I have a little bit of respect for someone who's willing to invest the time and effort to save, quit, reload in order to get a large score.

On Legend (I started on Pro, got a second helmet level and so my International career is now at Legend) I'd be quitting and restarting so often I'd almost certainly lose interest.

I dunno, I have a little bit of respect for someone who's willing to invest the time and effort to save, quit, reload in order to get a large score.

On Legend (I started on Pro, got a second helmet level and so my International career is now at Legend) I'd be quitting and restarting so often I'd almost certainly lose interest.

Its totally Up to you, how you want to play. you are right you will lose interest, if you keep on save and quit. Use it only when you want to stop, because that's the only way game is meant to be played.

By the post of @ellgieff it seems my effort and time for proving the point about making big scores on Legend Difficulty went to vain. I am 100% sure no matter how great a player is, it is absolutely impossible to score 300 in Legend Mode (May be on Pro & Veteran Mode too) without quitting when you get out. If anyone want to take up the challenge please post the Batting Wheel of your 300+ score on Legend difficulty. I think people are still confusing about Save & Exit with quitting and exit when ones gets out during the innings.

Edit: This is my last post on this career thread and just hope there is someway to stop people from exploiting the loopholes to score all these big runs (like I myself did) to make career leader board a joke.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread