How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I know what you mean, but I don't do what you mean.
I don't restart after I get out. And I don't need to prove this to any body.
I have been playing this game since it came out. I also started horribly getting out for zero all the time.
Sure...

I am myself a very ordinary player. But accidentally I am number 2 in Online Leader Board. Would love to play a game with @RoughSoul Online and will try to learn from the Master. I know I dont have any chance with player scoring 300 in Legend setting in career Mode, but I would still learn something from playing with a legend player.

keep-calm-and-play-the-game-36.png

My helmet just changed to 3 and I can't hit a single bloody shot, what's going on?
Do I need to play the fielding in order to get bowling?

Guys, as promised, I scored Century on debut on Legend setting on Career Mode. This is the 1st Inning of my career player in Legend Mode. I am presently batting on 100** Not Out, and I promise to you guys to get 300 on debut.

Just dont ask me how I play so well when everyone else is struggling as I cant disclose that. :D:D:D:D I also guarantee to score Triple Hundred in my next Innings..(Unless I get bored of this bullshit)...On 2nd thought, Naaa, its not worth it..

Note: If anyone thinks the Scoring Rate is just too high for batting on Legend Level, I can block few balls (Tailor made to satisfy your doubts) to make it look more authentic too..So, if you want me to score 100 in 400 Balls, just let me know, it will be done..LOL

uipmtY3.jpg

fAwcYxu.png

Last edited:
Guys, as promised, I scored Century on debut on Legend setting on Career Mode. This is the 1st Inning of my career player in Legend Mode. I am presently batting on 100** Not Out, and I promise to you guys to get 300 on debut.

Just dont ask me how I play so well when everyone else is struggling as I cant disclose that. :D:D:D:D I also guarantee to score Triple Hundred in my next Innings..(Unless I get bored of this bullshit)...On 2nd thought, Naaa, its not worth it..

My Idol is as you can guess The Rough Soul..This inning is my humble tribute to my Master, My Teacher..

Note: If anyone thinks the Scoring Rate is just too high for batting on Legend Level, I can block few balls (Tailor made to satisfy your doubts) to make it look more authentic too..So, if you want me to score 100 in 400 Balls, just let me know, it will be done..LOL

uipmtY3.jpg

fAwcYxu.png
That's a lots of sarcasm towards me .Do what you want , I had enough of your sarcasm. I am out of here .
Will play online game with you for sure , coming Tuesday after 10 pm IST.

That's a lots of sarcasm towards me .Do what you want , I had enough of your sarcasm. I am out of here .
Will play online game with you for sure , coming Tuesday after 10 pm IST.

There is absolutely No Sarcasm. Believe me I was happy playing Online Only and never bothered to touch Career Mode. You really inspired me to try the Career mode. I have said it in my 1st comment only that I have absolutely nothing against anyone playing in whichever way that pleases them. I have nothing personal against you. Will look forward to play online with you and hope we have an enjoyable match (I dont bother about winning or losing)...I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just showing the loophole in the game design which could be exploited by anyone.

Edit: I have now edited the post & removed your name from it, but really wont mind taking few tips from you for batting on legend mode..

There is absolutely No Sarcasm. Believe me I was happy playing Online Only and never bothered to touch Career Mode. You really inspired me to try the Career mode. I have said it in my 1st comment only that I have absolutely nothing against anyone playing in whichever way that pleases them. I have nothing personal against you. Will look forward to play online with you and hope we have an enjoyable match (I dont bother about winning or losing)...I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just showing the loophole in the game design which could be exploited by anyone.

Edit: I have now edited the post & removed your name from it, but really wont mind taking few tips from you for batting on legend mode..

I am not hurt, but after reading all this, i am seriously thinking of quitting the game and forum.
I joined the forum for the news of DBC release, i didn't have any plans for sharing anything. but slowly i started. then i got two big scores and all hell broke loose.
Its not that i don't appreciate criticism, but all this crossed a line for me. I don't have anything against anyone
I never claimed to be a master or a legend of the game,i just played and shared. if anybody asked how i played, i shared that also.
I am not going to share anything from now onward, this is it for me. I am done.

will see u for the game on Tuesday.

I am not hurt, but after reading all this, i am seriously thinking of quitting the game and forum.
I joined the forum for the news of DBC release, i didn't have any plans for sharing anything. but slowly i started. then i got two big scores and all hell broke loose.
Its not that i don't appreciate criticism, but all this crossed a line for me. I don't have anything against anyone
I never claimed to be a master or a legend of the game,i just played and shared. if anybody asked how i played, i shared that also.

If you are so sure about yourself, you should not get bothered about what people think or say about you. You think you have played the game fairly, that's all, period. Anyway cant promise about Tuesday Night, but surely play you whenever we both are online. You can add me on Steam, my ID is: kushari

Why quit the game? If you don't play the game for getting anyone's approval why bother with what anyone says? When you post pics of a career player scoring a 150 ball 300 in his debut innings on Legend mode, people are bound to be a bit sceptical. Either you provide the scoring wheel thingy which shows you genuinely did score all those runs without 'Save and Quit' or you carry on without bothering at all. It's a game and as @kushari mentioned enjoy it whatever way you want.

Edit: By the way any chance of @kushari vs @RoughSoul game being streamed live on twitch? There are bunch of games streamed for FIFA or Madden and it would be fun if DBC 14 joins the party as well :)

Why quit the game? If you don't play the game for getting anyone's approval why bother with what anyone says? When you post pics of a career player scoring a 150 ball 300 in his debut innings on Legend mode, people are bound to be a bit sceptical. Either you provide the scoring wheel thingy which shows you genuinely did score all those runs without 'Save and Quit' or you carry on without bothering at all. It's a game and as @kushari mentioned enjoy it whatever way you want.

Edit: By the way any chance of @kushari vs @RoughSoul game being streamed live on twitch? There are bunch of games streamed for FIFA or Madden and it would be fun if DBC 14 joins the party as well :)
No, I am not quitting the game. I have spent a lot to play this game, so quitting will be a foolish decision.
i have already said, i have been using save and EXIT(edit). i use it all the time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread