How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I find genuinely scoring a triple century on Legend at 200+ strike rate quite hard to believe, sorry.
The thing with legend level batting is that after you reach a score of 85+ you mostly tend to have full confidence in the game , if you have that then you can start the big shots and they reach boundary more often when timed well rather than stopping before or reducing the speed at the last few feet before the boundary at the start of innings....So after 100 you can score the next hundred in say 38-40 balls if you intend to do the slog way...So it is possible but you need to set yourself up to hit those big shots....

The thing with legend level batting is that after you reach a score of 85+ you mostly tend to have full confidence in the game , if you have that then you can start the big shots and they reach boundary more often when timed well rather than stopping before or reducing the speed at the last few feet before the boundary at the start of innings....So after 100 you can score the next hundred in say 38-40 balls if you intend to do the slog way...So it is possible but you need to set yourself up to hit those big shots....

He got the first 50 at almost 2 runs a ball.

I have no opinion on whether he's doing it by saving and quit/restart if he gets out or not.

He got the first 50 at almost 2 runs a ball.

I have no opinion on whether he's doing it by saving and quit/restart if he gets out or not.
Yeah that can be done when you aim for the gap and take those 2 and 3 on regular basis and 4's and 6's occasionally...I don't know what he has done but whatever he is doing he is enjoying it and sharing with us...What ever people do the aim is to enjoy the game as there is no rules in gaming and that's the prime reason I play video games where you can explore however you want whether it be saving and exiting or using cheats to finish the missions in other games....As long as they are enjoying the game its fine...

But on the other hand my experience of the game is learning through the way I bowl and bat in the game...I analyze about the shots I play and try to avoid such mistakes again that's the way I see this game...Different people different perspective of gaming....

Yeah that can be done when you aim for the gap and take those 2 and 3 on regular basis and 4's and 6's occasionally...I don't know what he has done but whatever he is doing he is enjoying it and sharing with us...What ever people do the aim is to enjoy the game as there is no rules in gaming and that's the prime reason I play video games where you can explore however you want whether it be saving and exiting or using cheats to finish the missions in other games....As long as they are enjoying the game its fine...

But on the other hand my experience of the game is learning through the way I bowl and bat in the game...I analyze about the shots I play and try to avoid such mistakes again that's the way I see this game...Different people different perspective of gaming....

I was following this discussion since last few days of someone scoring consecutive Triple Centuries in Pro or Higher setting in Career mode. It is actually very easy, and if someone want I can prove by scoring 02 consecutive Triple centuries in 1st 02 Innings with my career player in Pro mode. Of-course you cant do it without exploiting the game, but if you dont mind having some fun (I dont like calling anyone cheater for Video Games), it can easily be done. If anyone wants I can post the screen shot of my career players FC Record (I have just started a new career to experiment it, and my player is on his way to Century on debut (1st Inning on Pro Mode career) ...But for that I need to invest lots of times which is not fun just for the sake of proving a stupid exploit of a video game.

I find genuinely scoring a triple century on Legend at 200+ strike rate quite hard to believe, sorry.
Its OK , I don't want your approval for my scores and records.

If all you wanted was your own approval then surely you wouldn't post loads of screenshots on here?

Buddy, I think @RoughSoul is using the same technique as you are using to score those mammoth runs on casual mode. SO I personally dont see any point to criticize each other on this particular exploit to score heavy runs (Be it casual or career mode). Let him have some fun...

If all you wanted was your own approval then surely you wouldn't post loads of screenshots on here?
Sure if that's an issue , I won't share any more. I liked the idea of sharing the score card and screenshots of game here, that's why I did.

Buddy, I think @RoughSoul is using the same technique as you are using to score those mammoth runs on casual mode. SO I personally dont see any point to criticize each other on this particular exploit to score heavy runs (Be it casual or career mode).
I fully admit to using the save & exit to achieve my massive score... I don't pretend to be skilful at the game but this RoughSoul chap is saying he's playing on Legend and not using any exploits - I'm extremely doubtful that this is the case.

Buddy, I think @RoughSoul is using the same technique as you are using to score those mammoth runs on casual mode. SO I personally dont see any point to criticize each other on this particular exploit to score heavy runs (Be it casual or career mode). Let him have some fun...
I am having my fun playing this game. It's just that I got too excited while playing, so I kept on sharing the screen shots of scores.
I will take care of this.

Sure if that's an issue , I won't share any more. I liked the idea of sharing the score card and screenshots of game here, that's why I did.

Buddy you can share and post anything you want, till its not violating any rules & regulation of PC Forum. Only thing people wont like is if you claim you have scored all these runs in a fair way (You know very well what I am talking about), so just post whatever you want but dont claim anything which can put people off..

I fully admit to using the save & exit to achieve my massive score... I don't pretend to be skilful at the game but this RoughSoul chap is saying he's playing on Legend and not using any exploits - I'm extremely doubtful that this is the case.
Where did I pretend to be skill full, I don't even play all shots in the game or I should say can't play.

Why you even have any doubts. Of course he is exploiting it. He did said he is saving & exiting after every 20 Minutes, the only thing he didn't told is he is exiting to the desktop every time he is getting out. Its a very old trick. You should not even have any doubt or confusion about it. Even you can score Triple Hundred in Career mode by quitting every time you get out.

Buddy you can share and post anything you want, till its not violating any rules & regulation of PC Forum. Only thing people wont like is if you claim you have scored all these runs in a fair way (You know very well what I am talking about), so just post whatever you want but dont claim anything which can put people off..
I know what you mean, but I don't do what you mean.
I don't restart after I get out. And I don't need to prove this to any body.
I have been playing this game since it came out. I also started horribly getting out for zero all the time.

I was not inclined to post anything about this issue, but as I saw people getting worked up for a non issue, I could not resist to intervene. BTW, I dont think both you @Madman and @RoughSoul are doing anything wrong or cheating in any each way. Once you purchased a game by paying money for it, its entirely up-to you how you want to play that game.[DOUBLEPOST=1408183660][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know what you mean, but I don't do what you mean.
I don't restart after I get out. And I don't need to prove this to any body.
I have been playing this game since it came out. I also started horribly getting out for zero all the time.

Its OK buddy...you dont have to prove anything to anyone..I am sure if you want you can bat till your captain decide to declare the innings or your other team mates gets out.

Users who are viewing this thread