How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Hmmm... game's too easy.. must ramp difficulty.

Check out the score card , finch is in hurry .
1410670242010.jpg

BEST bowling performance in career mode......Aus T20 league....Playing on Pro...
Taken 8 wickets ...
4 overs-2 maiden with 3wickets- 9runs- total 8 wickets...

Loved bowling in t20's because I didnt get to bat in before the 17th over .....Batting Position 6th......

1 hattrick included.....missed 2nd one ....because of the dot ball between 2nd and 3rd wicket..0WW0W02014-09-14_00007.jpg 2014-09-14_00008.jpg

Ponts tally reads
2014-09-14_00010.jpg

continued....2014-09-14_00006.jpg

career total record(t20+list a+ fc)
Matches 96
Innings 133
Not Outs 5
Runs Scored 7054
Highest Score 204
Avg. 55.11
100s 24
50s 30
6s 254

Last edited:
Horrible form Slump in BBL :facepalm
119 of 52
83 of 39
118 of 54
12 of 5
19 of 8
11 of 7
14 of 5
24 of 14
10 of 9

No matter how i was batting , i was getting out , caught behind , caught at slip, caught at point(while defending), getting bowled.

continued....View attachment 130499

career total record(t20+list a+ fc)
Matches 96
Innings 133
Not Outs 5
Runs Scored 7054
Highest Score 204
Avg. 55.11
100s 24
50s 30
6s 254

Is there anywhere you can check the career Total Record? Or you have manually calculated the above stats?

Is there anywhere you can check the career Total Record? Or you have manually calculated the above stats?
That's an interesting question:D, actually my nephew did this, as a maths assignment(which i gave it to him):thumbs.

How are you doing in your career? please share. @kushari

Still in my 1st Season, Scored Around 2900 Runs in 16 FC Matches (32 Innings) with Batting AVG been above 85 (Lots of Not Out Innings I suppose).. Finding it way too easy on Pro Difficulty. Desperately waiting to get elevated to veteran & legend Difficulty to feel it challenging. I dont want to share the record, as it may frustrate many people :D:D (I presume many are finding it difficult to bat in Career Mode). I guess what is helping me is AI bowl 90% of deliveries on Stump or towards your leg, and I think am extremely competent on onside play. AI rarely bowl out side of the Off Stump and I rarely play on Off Side.

Last edited:
Am now 22 years old, playing test matches for South Africa. Am a core member in everything under the sun but international commitments mean I dont play much domestic cricket: am struggling as a spin bowler though at international level. Am economical but I am not getting the wickets I was at domestic level: which is fair enough. Just got out on an England review: DRS showed the thinnest smidge of hotspot on the side of the bat: goodbye. What a game this is. So much detail....

Still in my 1st Season, Scored Around 2900 Runs in 16 FC Matches (32 Innings) with Batting AVG been above 85 (Lots of Not Out Innings I suppose).. Finding it way too easy on Pro Difficulty. Desperately waiting to get elevated to veteran & legend Difficulty to feel it challenging. I dont want to share the record, as it may frustrate many people :D:D (I presume many are finding it difficult to bat in Career Mode). I guess what is helping me is AI bowl 90% of deliveries on Stump or towards your leg, and I think am extremely competent on onside play. AI rarely bowl out side of the Off Stump and I rarely play on Off Side.
yep Batting at Pro is easy, that's the only reason I started at veteran this time, I struggled in 1st season but after the latest patch things started to look good, now i am doing good in my career.

EDIT I can Vouch for you, that you are too good on onside.

Users who are viewing this thread