How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
any tips how to get more wickets
Well, I myself a medium fast bowler (in game). I generally go with :
1. Short pitch deliveries to be pulled away at square and deeper
2. Outside off stamp out swinger that didn't get me edge yet but did often gets me wicket at backward point and gully
3. Out swinger into the right hander around the wicket and in swinger into a lefty from over the wicket produces numerous LBW and C&b
4. Slower full pitched sometimes gives you C&b and catch towards deep mid on/off!
5. Off-cutter from around the wicket often grants me middle-off stamp (mostly against lefty) :)

Smashed 271 off 179 in a FC match. Came in in the morning session at 98-4, and was out the next afternoon at 548-8.[DOUBLEPOST=1460565127][/DOUBLEPOST]And also took 3-21.

Also scored my maiden T20 century, for Perth against Melbourne. Came in in the 12th over with the score at 78-4, and finished with 105* off 43.

What difficulty are you playing on?
On amateur, since I got the game a couple of weeks ago, but I switched to pro after this pair of demolition jobs.

I started a new career in legend mode as batting all-rounder. I always bat right and bowl fast. So, this time, I chose to bat left handed and finger spin bowling.
First innings was horrible for me as I scored just 7 runs and went for 25 runs in 5 overs. We were all out for 190 odd runs and they got the lead of around 125 runs. In the second innings too I failed as I scored just 6 runs from 45 balls, but our batsmen did a fine job to set the target of 290 runs. I came to bowl when they were 150-2. And then something unexpected happened. I picked up 6 wickets ! I was totally surprised. I never bowled with a spinner before. Wow. That match was one of the best. Eventually we won the match. The opposition fell short of 80 odd runs.

Got recently selected as a captain for India ODI & T20 and I am a batting all rounder playing on legend with Aerial marker (that green/red/yellow ball indicators India vs Newzealand ODI series Match 2 of 5. Restricted opposition to 217 and the Kiwis responded back with some amazing bowling making us fall 23/3. I enter and scored 127(in 115 balls) with wickets constantly falling from other side, Jadeja stick at the other end and then I got out to a catch on point and Jadeja finished off the game :D Amazing and best innings ever played

Context: Started my career as a 16yo Bowling A/R who comes in to bat at 5, a year and a half or so ago. Have progressed to a 20yo who has a Star Player status in all teams possible.

Reason for the post: Scored my career player's first Double Century at international level. WOOT!

Chose to bat after winning the toss against Australia as India in an ODI and promoted myself to 1-down(perks of being the captain, eh). Played out the Johnsons and Coulter-Niles with some caution and really started accumulating when the slower bowlers came in to bowl. Didn't play a single shot in the air and before I noticed I was in nervous-90s. Got my head down again and was at a personal score of 180-odd with 3 overs to go in the innings. That's when I started hogging the strike and scored my double on the last ball of the innings with a tap down to third man, finishing at 200 not out off 120 balls. :) Team score was 390+.

To add the cherry on top, took a 5-for with couple of all-time-green dismissals. Bowled a slow off-cutter to Haddin who was facing his first ball and he played outside the line and the ball went on to hit the top of leg. Then closed the innings by dismissing Faulkner with a off-stump yorker that took the stump with it.

Loved the game.

@BigAntStudios Kudos once again. This game is worth every penny I spent.

Last edited:
For the first time I lost a test series as captain.
Ind Vs Aus (0-3)
1st Test Aus beat India by 4 wickets
1st Innings
Ind 550/7(I scored 100)
Aus 526/10
2nd Innings
Ind 182/10(2)
Aus 208/6

2nd Test Aus beat Ind by Innings and 27 runs
1st Innings
Ind 136/10(36)
Aus 387/8