How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
The idea of career mode is just fascinating to me in cricket..I have a little bit of experience while playing the career mode in FIFA 13..can't wait for the game to be released..:)

PS: say I choose to be a batsman..are we supposed to simulate the rest of the match apart from batting..like are we supposed to be field manually and do we have the option of third person camera in the game please?:spy

The rest of the game will get simulated. You can choose to field manually in certain parts of the game and then skip the rest. For example, you can skip all the fielding except the last over of a close match.

The rest of the game will get simulated. You can choose to field manually in certain parts of the game and then skip the rest. For example, you can skip all the fielding except the last over of a close match.

Thanks Israr..:thumbs

Do you know if we have the option of third persons view in the game which will give us more realistic feel I believe??:)

What do you mean exactly by a third person view? Like behind the batsman camera? If yes, then there is a camera view behind the batsman or maybe it is more like a first person view where you see through the batsman's eyes. Not sure what exactly it was but there definitely is one.

Well from what I understood, I could see my teams batting unfold from a standard broadcasting camera sitting in the dressing room. Maybe I misinterpreted.

Would love be frustrated after batting greatly and then your team collapses after you brought them to a great position (poor Sachin did it through most of the 90s)

What do you mean exactly by a third person view? Like behind the batsman camera? If yes, then there is a camera view behind the batsman or maybe it is more like a first person view where you see through the batsman's eyes. Not sure what exactly it was but there definitely is one.

Yes, the one behind the batsman..:yes

If we have the first person view that would be awesome too.:thumbs

is this where Occulus Rift is meant to be used?

Ross once said he has tried Oculus with this view and enjoyed it. However Oculus is not released to the open market yet, hence not supported

Well from what I understood, I could see my teams batting unfold from a standard broadcasting camera sitting in the dressing room. Maybe I misinterpreted.

Would love be frustrated after batting greatly and then your team collapses after you brought them to a great position (poor Sachin did it through most of the 90s)

Hmm, not sure about that view in career mode.

dunno why but I was expecting the career mode to be exactly that ie. camera either behind the batsman or first person view as against normal TV angles.

From what I beleive, career mode is almost exclusively 1st person view, so when you are standing at cover point fielding, thats where you are watching the game from

I think fielding will be under rated, I think i will definetly field in points of the game, especially the last few overs, or maybe the 1st 10 overs of a test match or something

But i will 100% be an allrounder of some sought, so i can bowl as well

Im hoping, and im pretty sure this is right, you can just sim until its your turn to bat/bowl during matches

But i will 100% be an allrounder of some sought, so i can bowl as well

lol you and about 90% of everyone else I reckon....I'm planning on starting a career as a top order batsman (I liked opening) and being a leggie just for something different. :) might even try offspin.

Might start out as a Fast Bowler and become the greatest wicket taker in the history of cricket!:lol

yeah your right, 99% of people will be all rounders because you want the availability to play both ends, but its whether you want to be a part time or a fulltime bowler

as 20 year careers will take a long time, but it does increase your chance of promotion if you can bat and bowl

it will be the die hards that take on the wicket keeping role, good luck getting through 20 years doin that!!

Well i will start 8 different career modes together in different roles...

Users who are viewing this thread