How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Scored my first ever T20 century for any team, in IPL. I was scoring half centuries every other match but it never is enough as my team (CSK) kept losing matches no matter what. We're 2nd last in the League table after 12 Rounds.

The three figure came of against Sunrisers Hyderabad. 103 (41 balls). I went bonkers at steyn, scoring 5 huge sixes in a row off his bowling, at the very start of my innings. He went for 76 of his 4 overs.

My personal 50 came off of just 10 balls then I slowed down a bit as I senses therw is a 100 there for taking.

CSK

227/5

SRH

215/7

Result CSK Wins by 12 Runs.

Last edited:
Scored my first ever T20 century for any team, in IPL. I was scoring half centuries every other match but it never is enough as my team (CSK) kept losing matches no matter what. We're 2nd last in the League table after 12 Rounds.

The three figure came of against Sunrisers Hyderabad. 103 (41 balls). I went bonkers at steyn, scoring 5 huge sixes in a row off his bowling, at the very start of my innings. He went for 76 of his 4 overs.

My personal 50 came off of just 10 balls then I slowed down a bit as I senses therw is a 100 there for taking.

Should have picked KKR :) CSK's time is up

and WOW @ the 10 ball 50

Should have picked KKR :) CSK's time is up

and WOW @ the 10 ball 50

Kolkata is my Favourites. I would have most definitely picked them. thing is, you get only three teams to choose from at the beginning of your IPL Career and KKR wasn't there as an option. Anyhow, this innings surprised me too, tbh. I am generally a slow, calm and 'risk free shots' kind of Batter, but as we were losing practically everything, I decided to take that risk and it paid of I guess.

Last edited:
I guess that's where it helps to be a helmet 5 player while facing those INTL challenges. ;) what's your helmet ratings?

mine is 3 i think, I played 3 games last night, 70 in ODI, 23 in a T20I and a 1, 39* in a FC match

might play a little more tonight, but just in small doses for the moment, cant wait for the patch

mine is 3 i think, I played 3 games last night, 70 in ODI, 23 in a T20I and a 1, 39* in a FC match

That is a well relieving score if you ask me for a helmet 3 player at INTL level to score 70 runs in ODI. Exactly like real life, you might be a king of kings when you play with your buddies in domestic but when you step into INTL arena, it will take a while to establish a spot. ;)

Good Luck. :thumbs Am not there yet, slowed down completely due to time availability.

Bug schmug ... Patch schmatch .. today's progress made DBC worth every single penny spent (and I spent a sh*tload of pennies to get it).

The cause: I basically broke into the top 5 batsmen in List A in my third season and the feeling of satisfaction is un-matchable. The only game that gave me equal amounts of happiness was Stick of Truth (when I successfully made my trip back from Canada).

Just seeing my name there on the board with some big names of Indian cricket like Pujara, Badri, etc. put a huge grin on my face :) :) I am the 5th batsman Mr. Dubey in the screenshot. Top scorer for Delhi this season too and the team is placed third on the table. So certainly very significant and satisfying.

4i07ex.jpg

I know the strike rate is a bit ridiculous, but I am an opener playing for Delhi *cough*Sehwag*cough*

I also hit helmet level 2. Its all green now :thumbs:thumbs

PS: It says Aus 50 over, but doesnt matter

My slow century knock came to an end, 138 runs from 200 balls.

My current stats :
Helmet rankings - 2
FC - 28 matches, 49 innings, 1708 [email protected] with 4 100s & 4 50s + 161 wickets

OD - 27 matches, 1208 [email protected] with 5 100s & 3 50s + 42 wickets.

A small video of my procam, bad luck mate to own me in the end for the dismissal. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a slightly better bowling record but mine is on amateur difficulty, my batting has been awful

what difficulty are you playing on?

Pro i think...the "easiest" available atm.

Current best bowling for the match stats of 12 for 65. 6 for 31 in the first innings, 6 for 34 in the second. New South Wales vs Queensland

Pro i think...the "easiest" available atm.

Current best bowling for the match stats of 12 for 65. 6 for 31 in the first innings, 6 for 34 in the second. New South Wales vs Queensland

that's nice

I think i did slightly better, i'll have to look it up tonight

I've been playing as a bowling allrounder for about a month now and finally scored my first century! The stats you guys have are a little depressing lol oh well onwards and upwards.

I've been playing as a bowling allrounder for about a month now and finally scored my first century! The stats you guys have are a little depressing lol oh well onwards and upwards.

I hear you haha. I use the excuse that I am no great shakes at video games, so its very acceptable. And its true. I don't think I have ever played any game at the hardest level :D

In the Aus 50 over comp, After Tasmanian Tigers (my team) were bowled out for 174, New South Wales Blues were 60-0 when I entered the attack before I took career best figures of 8-19 to remove the top 8 batsman and leave them 116-8 - needing 59 from 20 overs. I was sure I was going to get a 10 wicket haul when I was 8-12 from 7 overs but Sandhu and Hazlewood were either dropped at slip, denied an Lbw by umpire and DRS or playing loose shots which couldn't find the fielders! Luckily for me, Ben Hilfenhaus managed to claim the last two batsman up to record an unlikely victory!

Selection

Can someone tell me what scores/performances actually get you picked up for international/IPL?

I am playing as an opening batsman on veteran. Played horribly till age 27 with averages of around 6-7.

Age 28-29 (current) are starting to look good, with a half century in around every third match, and three centuries so far. The selection status is no chance for all the teams so far.

Was anybody in a similar scenario and still managed to get picked?

Users who are viewing this thread