How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
One word. Terrible. I'm a batting all rounder and can bowl alright, but although I have the control with the bat I'm still not able to build innings. Managed 14 runs in the second innings of just my second FC though, so things look up.

Been struggling with the bat lately, but just managed to break out of that spell with my second fifty, which was nice. A lot more methodical in the shot selection than my first, which was pretty much a 'slog it as many times as you can until you get out' affair. Came out attacking in this game too though, hitting the spinner straight over his head for five consecutive sixes, haha! He got me in the end though. Not taking as many wickets as I was though, so have to work on that again.

Playing as a batsman, getting better.....

Had a beastly T20 game recently. Everything went well. I felt like the king of the world, racing towards a century.

giphy.gif

10 runs to go! Now 8! Now 5! Now 2!

AND......

I get out on 98 :facepalm lol

Just when you think you've got it covered :)

Doing decent in career mode...bowling all rounder..doing good on bowling charts..batting is ok...i usually make those 15-30 scores...with occasional 50..(2 to be honest) Its relatively easy to bat while premeditating the foot selection..but i feel like i m cheating...i bat decently against medium-spinner bowlers...but still cant bat without slight bit of premeditation against pace...hoping it will get better...! What difference pressing two triggers make thn just normal analouge sticks.. And should i play pace on front foot or back foot...i still think batting anything above pro level needs super human effort..maybe its possible to get right stick in time...but i just cant move left stick on time depending upon the length of the bowl,...any tips?

Last edited:
Loving the career at international level as its not easy getting wickets...:)

Howsit Guys, had a weird thing happen last night playing in my career, i was in the final of the domestic 4 day game and was leading the log by like 30 points, and we drew in the final, only to see that the opposition team had won on "Countback" what is a count back? never heard of that before? Does anyone know what this is? surely i should have won the league as i was way ahead on points!????

Countback is based on the match. I've only seen it in One day matches - where the team with fewer wickets fallen won. Perhaps run rate or first innings lead might come into it for FC matches.

I certainly wish there were superovers in T20 career matches, and the top ranked team winning after a draw in the FC final would make a lot of sense.

Countback is based on the match. I've only seen it in One day matches - where the team with fewer wickets fallen won. Perhaps run rate or first innings lead might come into it for FC matches.

I certainly wish there were superovers in T20 career matches, and the top ranked team winning after a draw in the FC final would make a lot of sense.

Ja i have also only seen that in limited overs games, was bleak, thought i had won the league, little bit weird, do you think its an anomaly in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread