How are you doing in your school?

Do you like your school

• Total voters
Yesterday was my computer practical exam , I did it very well , all the boys in my class know that I am one of the boys who take A+ so they all come to me , decided and planned how I can tell them the answers , but when we got to computer lab , all of us got separated , only one was sitting on the right side and also there were two teachers minding the class , so I didn't told the answers to anybody .:lol

----------

And also tomorrow is my KSS exam .

I never let my schooling get in the way of my education - Mark Twain

The quote says the lot.

So from where do we get education from ?

You get it from the nearby vegetable shop. Its available in kilos count there.

I thought form here :

Okay, let me tell you something. Few people understand the meaning of the science they are taught, even in higher grades. Not their fault probably, given the science taught in schools is so restricted in nature. You probably don't either. I'm not saying that makes you an idiot, but just keep these things in mind as your grow up, they will help. I'd say look beyond your textbooks - there's so much to science than what is taught in schools. Also, nobody is going to tell you correctly what science is, and how one should do science. You have to gather opinions and experience, and yourself reach a conclusion. And finally, don't believe me blindly. I might be an idiot writing all this.

Oh god. Varun, you made my day. It's 12:20 AM, I want to catch some sleep but I can't. Your post made me instantly feel sleepy. I'm off for a sound night!

Finally my exams are finished and some of my teachers have told the marks , I got :

English : 82/85 = A+, highest marks scored in my class
Matsh : 75/85 = A , lost A+ from 0.5 marks
Urdu : 82/85 = A+ , could've done better
Arabic : 72/85 = A, second highest marks
Science : 71.5/85 = A , maybe 4th or 5th highest marks
P.S.S : 82/85 = A+ ,I am improving
K.S.S : 38.5/40 = A+
Islamiat : ?/60
Computer : ?/50
Holy Quran : ?/? :p

The results are great for me .Hope I shall get A+ in the whole result .:thumbs

Well, today happens to be my best day at university. Writing 40 pages just for 4 answers and running out of papers to at least attempt the 5th question with half an hour remaining. Yeah, I've put the question number and left it, and lecturers say that I'll be awarded full on full, 3 out of 5 times. I've written 40 pages in 3 hours earlier just once, but I managed to just finish the last answer at the end of the 40th page. But today, it was miraculous:p.

----------

How do you get half a mark.

It is actually a dumbest way to add a mark to what exactly a student gets. Put on a half somewhere, and 99 and a half becomes 100. (It doesn't work in public examinations though)

How small was the supplement paper and how big is your handwriting :p

Well, it was data structures, and I got to solve couple of stacks, to sort them in ascending order. And added to that, I got to solve pre order, in order and post order of three trees. So, It reached 40 pages then:p.

But yesterday was pure overkill. I didn't knew I could write so fast, with fairly okay-ish handwriting:p.

Computer : 36.5/40 = A+ :D
Islamiat : 55.5/60 = A+ :D.

Urdu : 82/85 = A+, could've done better :eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread