How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

Eng(me) vs Aus - Test 3 of Ashes 09

I chose to bat after winning the toss and openers gave me a typical ODI start, reaching 100 in 15 overs but right after the century stand between Cook and Strauss, both of them departed in consecutive overs and KP didnt last long either.

Now, it was on Collingwood and Bell to rescue the team and they did. After early hic-ups they both got their eye in, in typical test match fashion(scoring under a SR of 70) but soon Collingwood got aggressive and played a fantastic counter-attacking innings. Not much risk and a SR of just about 100.

Here's is a pic of Collingwood's spider graph just after he hit his boundary-laden century. He got out soon after the century, ending a terrific partnership of 179 with Bell.

collingwoodcentury.jpg

England reached a hefty total of 400+ in 50+ overs and Australia is yet to start its innings.

Hi My Id is ( shahrukh2005 ) I sent request to some members to add me.. Hope i will find some Friends here also....

yesterday i played one game online but it s not work good.. actuly game speed get 2 much slow down.when other player throw me ball .it s come to me after few sec ..it s impossible to play .. but if i not play on line then no problem at all ... plz some one help me to solve this problem..

Thanks

shahrukh2005

shahrukh2005 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Online Play In Ashes Game Is Not Good Particularly Againt Fast Bowler It Stuck Before The Ball Is Delivered And We Gets Out Very Cheaply :crying

I agree with you . i am also facing same problem.... plzzz some one help us

It is because of your location in Pakistan and you probably played with someone from England. Things you can do are as follow:

1. Start playing against your friends from Pakistan. If you are playing someone from the same region then you are less likely to have problems.

2. Dont play against someone who uses 4 fast bowlers all the time, avoid teams like South Africa, TG XI and Asia XI.

3. Learn to play with the lag, just delay your shots slightly when it it lagging.

It is because of your location in Pakistan and you probably played with someone from England. Things you can do are as follow:

1. Start playing against your friends from Pakistan. If you are playing someone from the same region then you are less likely to have problems.

2. Dont play against someone who uses 4 fast bowlers all the time, avoid teams like South Africa, TG XI and Asia XI.

3. Learn to play with the lag, just delay your shots slightly when it it lagging.

I am living In dubai now.Thanks for your information..hope it s work... i found very few members online in game...

Today, started a t20 series on hard. My first match was vs NZ I was India anyway. I won the toss and elected to bat first. I thought to give Tendulkar a chance to play in t20's but that didn't work out well as he went to pavilion for 0. But Yuvraj played a good knock of 38(23) which helped India to reach to a total of 114. D. Vettori 4 for 21. I thought that this total would be easily chased by New Zealand. But somehow I managed to bowl well with Indian bowlers and restricted NZ for 110. Harbhajan Singh 4 for 13. India won by 4 runs. I really enjoyed the match.

Today, started a t20 series on hard. My first match was vs NZ I was India anyway. I won the toss and elected to bat first. I thought to give Tendulkar a chance to play in t20's but that didn't work out well as he went to pavilion for 0. But Yuvraj played a good knock of 38(23) which helped India to reach to a total of 114. D. Vettori 4 for 21. I thought that this total would be easily chased by New Zealand. But somehow I managed to bowl well with Indian bowlers and restricted NZ for 110. Harbhajan Singh 4 for 13. India won by 4 runs. I really enjoyed the match.

Brother what time you come online ?? i can come online dubai time 7 pm to 11 pm. Thanks

Ya Fully Agree With You If We Are From Pakistan and probably playing with some one from England Will Get Such A problem And Every Time When I Play With Some Body they Aways Pick TGX1 Because They have 4 fast Bowlers :facepalm

I've recently started playing Ashes 09 again, since AngryPixel released his hardcore patch ive had some amazing games!

The match which stands out for the most was between Pakistan Vs Australia i was playing as Pakistan and the aussie bowlers were bowling brilliantly at me and i managed to get to 145/6 with Kamran akmal with 62 (52) during this innings i had some edges which went for four AI missed at least two stumpings aswell.

Bowling was quite tough because i couldnt see the bowling reticle so i was spraying the ball all over the place. To my suprise Warner and Watson didnt go crazy by smashing every ball for six. Warner was playing the aggressive cricket while Watson was getting the singles and the odd boundary.

things really got heated up in the 18th over where the aussies needed 19 to win with 5 wickets left.. Watson was on 38 (45) when ajmal got him caught in the deep the aussies were on 133/6 when Mr Cricket came in.. hussey smashed a four from his first ball and got singles regualry at the end of the over aussies were 139/6 needing 7 from the last over..

Umar Gul bowled the last over the first 3 balls were miss directed yorkers which the aussies put away for a couple of singles.. two balls remained australia needed 2 to win... Hussey tried to hit the winning runs in style but caught in the deep.. The aussies needed now needed 2 from 2 with steve smith coming to the crease Gul bowled a yorker which edged past 1st slip aussies get a single.

final ball aussies need 1 from 1 gul bowling to MJ tried another yorker which MJ went over extra cover for a boundary...

probably was one of the best matches ive played.

In online T20 i out opponent whole team on 6 runs this was really funny:p and when i hit a six on the first ball we quit the match.

mate this is not my start in ashes cricket 09 i have start it since 2009.

Might go and re-buy Ashes cricket 2009 again as tbh, IC2010 was not that much better! In some regards it was worse!

Users who are viewing this thread