How Many Forums have you been Banned from?

I have only registered to 10 forums and i have not been banned. In one forum iam a staff member(forums.gentoo.org).:D

Oh that's that thing on miniclip isn't it? What do ya do on it? Is it like Habbo?

Yep sort of like Habbo except you get to buy clothes and get stuff for your igloo, except buying clothes, upgrading igloo you have to have membership which costs $7.

Its a crap game as your only talking to 10 year olds haha.

Lol, Habbo. That's old and gay. I played that when I was 10.

The sad thing is people take Habbo so seriously. They make shops and stuff. They have 'kids'. They have pixel 'sex'! I mean, who would want to spend real cash on pixel chairs and TVs? :rolleyes:

I'll tell you who plays it. People who hire hitmen to kill their parents, when they take their PC/PS3/Xbox.

yeah i still havent beed banned from manutdchat.com yet

The sad thing is people take Habbo so seriously. They make shops and stuff. They have 'kids'. They have pixel 'sex'! I mean, who would want to spend real cash on pixel chairs and TVs? :rolleyes:

I'll tell you who plays it. People who hire hitmen to kill their parents, when they take their PC/PS3/Xbox.

You have to spend real money?
Pixel Sex? Wowwww...

I have been banned only on one forum and that forum had only around 25 members. The funniest thing...I made the banner for the site:laugh

Users who are viewing this thread