How Many Forums have you been Banned from?

In all seriousness, my Jewish Studies teacher and one of my extreme right wing classmates are planning a day where they go onto racist forums and abuse everyone.

No jokes.

ha ha ha now a member of 6 forums as i signed up for cricsim

I got banned from a forum called Footy Fanatic once, it was a small forum and the guy that ran it was a dick. Other then that I have been on forums for the last 5 years without getting into much trouble.

I prefer not to be banned and don't take too much enjoyment out of it.

I got banned from a forum called Footy Fanatic once, it was a small forum and the guy that ran it was a dick. Other then that I have been on forums for the last 5 years without getting into much trouble.

I prefer not to be banned and don't take too much enjoyment out of it.

Well who would like being banned??

One time I was bored so went on a random forum my sister occassionally went on and just basically spammed it. Then they banned the IP address so my sis couldn't go on the forum :p

Normal people wouldn't get themselves banned, when I was banned it was because me and the owner of the site didn't see things the same way, and he later allowed me back.

One time I was bored so went on a random forum my sister occassionally went on and just basically spammed it. Then they banned the IP address so my sis couldn't go on the forum :p

And I bet you were very popular! :p Did she ever get let back on the forum?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread