How Many Forums have you been Banned from?

I've been banned on Jaztheman's forum for the username I registered with. I registered the first time as 'testicles', he banned me. I tried again as '2testicles'. I gave it another shot with '3testicles'. He banned my IP after that I think.

I've been banned on Jaztheman's forum for the username I registered with. I registered the first time as 'testicles', he banned me. I tried again as '2testicles'. I gave it another shot with '3testicles'. He banned my IP after that I think.
:p

Nice story of how you got banned.

I got banned on the Bigfooty forum for saying "Lol!" at aboriginals.

He's 10 is he not? He hasnt reached an age where he has the working 'goods' to appreciate Jessica Alba, the poor boy.

He's probably not into girls.

He's now been banned from 1 PlanetCricket forum aswell :p

Has he been banned because he doesn't know who Jessica Alba is or is he too young for the forum?

:p

Nice story of how you got banned.

I got banned on the Bigfooty forum for saying "Lol!" at aboriginals.

No. Everyone thought you were laughing at how the aborigines killed that guy. That's why you were banned.

He's probably not into girls.

Has he been banned because he doesn't know who Jessica Alba is or is he too young for the forum?

No. Everyone thought you were laughing at how the aborigines killed that guy. That's why you were banned.
Oh:spy

Oh well, stupid forum anyways - full of tossers if you ask me:)

One ....
I was banned from Planetcricket early on.
Ofcourse,that was only for 7 days,but still banned.

I have not been banned even once. Well, thats obvious as I'm not much of a high poster so there is a less chance of me getting banned.

I can't remember being banned from a forum before, but I have been banned from Battrick. Either for having two teams or going bust, I don't know.

:D

Your own fault, I was talking to you on MSN at the time and you even told me before you did it...

Oh well. :p

Users who are viewing this thread