How Many Forums have you been Banned from?

Boston fan, yes.

Do the administrators tend to ban fans from opposing teams on those boards? Or was l just plain unlucky.

No, not at all. There are a lot of Red Sox fans on there who have been there for years. You probably just didn't follow the rules (or read them), what a shock that is.

No, not at all. There are a lot of Red Sox fans on there who have been there for years. You probably just didn't follow the rules (or read them), what a shock that is.

:cheesy

I did follow the rules. I think the admins just didn't like the fact l was expressing my opinion in a way they didn't like. In other words, l might of posted a bit of negatively about a certain topic in which they had to have a cry about and as a result ban me for telling things the way they are.

Oh well, l don't miss them. :rolleyes:

:cheesy

I did follow the rules. I think the admins just didn't like the fact l was expressing my opinion in a way they didn't like. In other words, l might of posted a bit of negatively about a certain topic in which they had to have a cry about and as a result ban me for telling things the way they are.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and tell me your old username, so I can look you up and see why you really got banned?

Oh well, l don't miss them. :rolleyes:

And believe me, your contribution hasn't been missed at all.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and tell me your old username, so I can look you up and see why you really got banned?

And believe me, your contribution hasn't been missed at all.

Bloody hell. How much time do you have on your hands? Too much if you ask me.

If you'd really like to know, my username on the Yankee Forum was Aussie_Ortiz. I forget the other one, might come to me later though.

Anyway go to work detective and find out the results. :wave

Bloody hell. How much time do you have on your hands? Too much if you ask me.

If you'd really like to know, my username on the Yankee Forum was Aussie_Ortiz.

Anyway go to work detective and find out the results. :wave

Well, I did a little look around and it seams you got canned because you openly rooted against the Yankees in the Game Thread Forum. Which is against the rules. You had it coming if you ask me. :wave

I forget the other one, might come to me later though.

Sure you don't, probably some Gerrard one. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you even read my post? Next time try actually reading it big boy. May help you.

Like I already said, you cheered against the Yankees in the Game Thread Forum. You can't do that there. It's only for Yankee fans, since it is actually a board for Yankee fans after all, and it doesn't matter what you said. You didn't follow the rules, you got banned, and the next troll comes up into your place. :cheers

Last edited:
You even read my post? Next time trying actually reading it big boy. May help you.

Like I already said, you cheered against the Yankees in the Game Thread Forum. You can't do that there. It's only for Yankee fans, since it is actually a borad for Yankee fans, and it doesn't matter what you said. You didn't follow the rules, you got banned, and the next troll comes up into your place. :cheers

I cheered against the Yankees in a game thread? :D

That is such a ridicious reason for being banned. You Yankee fans never fail to amuse me.

Users who are viewing this thread