How Many Forums have you been Banned from?

Well Liverpool if you don't want to make it a 3rd, I suggest you don't swear, even with the filter it's not allowed.

Well Liverpool if you don't want to make it a 3rd, I suggest you don't swear, even with the filter it's not allowed.

Sorry about that.

I had no idea the word l used was considered a swear word but there you go, you learn something new every day. :p

I've never come across a Forum in the past that is fairly strick on swear words but it's a pleasant surprise this one is in a certain way. Hopefully it won't happen again. :D

I've never come across a Forum in the past that is fairly strick on swear words but it's a pleasant surprise this one is in a certain way. Hopefully it won't happen again. :D

Have you looked at some of the ages on here? It's basically a day care center. Got to keep the language down for the kiddies.

wink.gif

OH MY DAYS A NAUGHTY WORD.

Anyway, yeah, digging your own grave there Giggity.

i dont care anymore

come on and ban me

Last edited:
GIGGITY GIGGITY, no one is going to ban you if you ask to be banned, we all just stand round, laugh and point at you and call you rude names.

Posting nude pictures of Jessica Alba is where its at, as far as getting banned goes. ;)

He's 10 is he not? He hasnt reached an age where he has the working 'goods' to appreciate Jessica Alba, the poor boy.

Users who are viewing this thread