How often you take a shower?

Twice a day.Once in the morning and once before bed.
I read somewhere that a shower before bed reduces your chances of asthma.

That's logical, Asthma has 'triggers' these can be things like pollens, etc. So if you've been rolling around in fields, then showering will get rid of the pollens, etc.

Shower in morning as its quick but drench myself in bathtub in evening for 1/2 hour.

Shower in the morning at 8 and other than Friday and Saturday nights I'll shower again anytime between 8-11 just 'cos I usually fancy another shower, especially if I've been to the gym.

shower 2 times compulsorily and 4 times in summer
since i live in mumbai
just guess the hot climate here:eek:

do you really wanna know...lol...nah it's either every other day or every day if going to college

Every second day, less in school holidays. I take it before I go to bed, I once had a shower at 1am XD

facts

-In ancient times Monks and nuns did not bathe, as it was considered sensual and therefore sinful
-Typically less than 1% of all water treated for drinking is actually consumed by people. 99% of all water treated for drinking is used for things like showers, lawn sprinkling, to flush toilets, etc.
-On base in Antarctica, you are only allowed to take two, two-minute showers a week.
-Shower in German is 'douche'

facts

-In ancient times Monks and nuns did not bathe, as it was considered sensual and therefore sinful
-Typically less than 1% of all water treated for drinking is actually consumed by people. 99% of all water treated for drinking is used for things like showers, lawn sprinkling, to flush toilets, etc.
-On base in Antarctica, you are only allowed to take two, two-minute showers a week.
-Shower in German is 'douche'

Thank you factmaster 9000.

In ancient times, a lot of people did not shower because of there was no such thing. And even today, a lot of the poor people in the world can't afford to shower let alone having enough water to drink.

Users who are viewing this thread