How to make bats in cricket 2005.

yeh but i couldnt find a picture of the back of a powerbow straight on, always wa son angles

Langerrox where do you find all of your cricket bat pictures?

so do the larger bats actually work in game? if so, i might be able to make larger kits :-D

Logically the larger files will only work properly if we've changed the file size allocation in the .gob. Otherwise they will cause the game to crash.

what if i were to just leave them in the root directory? i am going to experiment with it some tonight if i get time.

barmyarmy said:
Logically the larger files will only work properly if we've changed the file size allocation in the .gob. Otherwise they will cause the game to crash.

Of course, I defer to your greater experience and judgment but certainly with other EA Sports games such as Fifa and NBA Live there have been a shedload of patches which have doubled the default resolution of a great many things from jerseys to lightmaps to shoes etc. In theory, at least, the size of the image shouldn't matter as long as the aspect ratio remains constant for the UVW mapping co-ordinates to take care of the placement. Certainly in NBA Live 2005, all of the custom .fsh files lived in a subdirectory off the main directory. Needless to say, if we're talking about modifying the original .Gob file then I take your point.

Does anyone know if this version (i.e., PC) is just a straight port from the PS2 version as EA have been prone to doing recently? The controller issue would certainly suggest that. If so, that would explain why the quality of the textures is a bit low all round.

Last edited:
Burma's Finest said:
Of course, I defer to your greater experience and judgment

lol I don't have any experience and judgement in this particular area. I'm just going on what happened when I imported pitch ads that were too big. I don't have FIFA or NBA Live either but if they've managed to do it than that's great news for a 2GB Bat Pack as per c2k4.

can you make me a aussie puma velocity please they are on pumacricket.com

barmyarmy, i found out that 2gb bats do crash, for me atleast after you autoplay it crashes,

Users who are viewing this thread