Tutorial How to pause/save/exit game

master_sachin

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Playing saved games...

Is it me or does everyone face problems when they try to play saved matches ? I experience very very very slow play (lag in other words) whenever I try to play a saved in-game match :doh.

Please help :help

master_sachin

School Cricketer
Why was my thread merged with this one ? My issue is far more the problem that the thread starter has :facepalm

mgims02

School Cricketer
HOW TO save and exit the game

i want to ask you all how to save the game and quit it. whenever the match begins there is no option to save game. i keep pressing escape but the game doesnt pause. i have to ALT+CTL+DEL every time to exit the game. and one more question how can i play the game without bowling as it happens in EA games.

D

Dutch

i want to ask you all how to save the game and quit it. whenever the match begins there is no option to save game. i keep pressing escape but the game doesnt pause. i have to ALT+CTL+DEL every time to exit the game. and one more question how can i play the game without bowling as it happens in EA games.

Hello mate, you press the P button (for pause) and it gives you an options menu. Different options are available depending on where you are in the game. If you wish to skip an innings or an over press p at the start of an over and it will give you options there. Unfortunately you can't save different amounts of overs like in EA cricket, just 1 over, innings or match. Hope this helps and welcome!:)

P

pcfan123

Hello mate, you press the P button (for pause) and it gives you an options menu. Different options are available depending on where you are in the game. If you wish to skip an innings or an over press p at the start of an over and it will give you options there. Unfortunately you can't save different amounts of overs like in EA cricket, just 1 over, innings or match. Hope this helps and welcome!:)

wow you really are "a nice bloke"

I am sick of helping the noobs who keep opening these threads, however I admire your patience!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
wow you really are "a nice bloke"

I am sick of helping the noobs who keep opening these threads, however I admire your patience!

I'm right there with you, but well played, Dutchad. You do seem like an awfully nice chap, what?

D

Dutch

I'm right there with you, but well played, Dutchad. You do seem like an awfully nice chap, what?

Oh jolly good yes, tea anyone? Tennis? Oh hello Vicar, how's the church roof fund going?

(You should have seen me on the indoor soccer pitch last night. I was embarrassing! Got into two fights and was f-ing and blinding my way to a punch in the face!:D) (We lost by the way. Were 3-0 up and they came back and won 4-3!)

P

pcfan123

I meant that you are actually a nice bloke Dutchad, it was not sarcasm, to whoever thought it was.

D

Dutch

I meant that you are actually a nice bloke Dutchad, it was not sarcasm, to whoever thought it was.

No offence taken! (I am too nice a bloke to be offended!) and I knew you were being genuine. I just try to be as I am in real life; helpful and polite. I see no reason to be any different on these forums as I am as a 'real' person. I totally respect anybodies way of being as long as they are not unnecessarily cruel or insulting. Of course even I ask the question why wouldn't someone just look in the manual for the answer (if they actually have a manual:() but on the other hand I find that by taking questions seriously the other has a chance to reflect. (God, I am so righteous. I was dissapointed to see that the nominations for PC members doesn't include one for "The Most Righteous Member". I am sure I would win!:D

alexczarn

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey guys I have the Ashes 2009 demo, and is it correct you can't save games on the demo?

Users who are viewing this thread