How to reinstall?

singhy44

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm trying to reinstall Ashes, and it uninstalled fine. However, when I know click on 'Install Ashes Cricket 2009', I am given 3 options: Modify, Repair and Remove. I have tried every single one of these options, and it gives me the error 'Error -1605 this action is only valid for products that are currently installed'
Help! I have no idea what's wrong. :crying

singhy44

Club Captain
Wow! It's worked! Thanks alot man...now I can enjoy all the great mods once again, I'll need them, because IC isn't coming out on pc :(

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
I am really sory singhy and mattw i just wanted to say that instead of writing a thanks he could use thanks or reputation but even i forgot it sorry :hpraise

sachin_rocks added 9 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

just noticed i have got three reps 1 from mattw which is negative not a big issue but singhy has given mre a negative rep and in comments thnk s and 1 positive one from singhy as well:p

singhy44

Club Captain
I am really sory singhy and mattw i just wanted to say that instead of writing a thanks he could use thanks or reputation but even i forgot it sorry :hpraise

sachin_rocks added 9 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

just noticed i have got three reps 1 from mattw which is negative not a big issue but singhy has given mre a negative rep and in comments thnk s and 1 positive one from singhy as well:p

Oops. Negative rep? Oh I feel like such a noob :crying
There was no need for a big debate though, it's fine, he deserved the thanks :yes

P

pcfan123

It was not singhy it was me, I gave you the neg rep for being a rep whore

Users who are viewing this thread